Murder on Birchleaf Drive: The True Story of the Michelle Young Murder Case.....BOOK

Thank you for the update!

"Attorney Steve Epstein had no direct connection to the Jason Young murder trial.

He didn’t know Jason or Jason’s murdered wife, Michelle Fisher Young, or their families, and he wasn’t part of any of the legal teams connected to the case. He doesn’t even practice criminal law.

But that didn’t stop him from diving deep into the tragic and sordid story of 29-year-old Michelle’s 2006 murder in her North Raleigh home and into Jason’s two murder trials. Epstein has written a page-turner of a true crime book — “Murder on Birchleaf Drive” — set to be released on June 1."​

The murder of young mother Michelle Young shook Raleigh. Now there’s a book about the case.

I wouldn't want to see the movie of the murder scene where he coasts up the driveway, enters through the conveniently broken garage overhead door, enters through the garage and walks up the back stairs. He walks through the office adjoining the bonus room and the bedrooms to murder Michelle by beating her on the head until she had teeth evulsion and was dead. Her daughter testified on her behalf, that can't be easy today.

I read this and it was really well done, although I relived the anguish of this entire case which I was obsessed with when it happened. Thankful to this day that that beast is in prison forever.

I am reading it now; it is very well done. This is the case that brought me to Websleuths as a lurker, and is a case that has never left my mind. I hope all of Michelle's family is doing as well as can be expected.

Starting reading this book today, but stopped long enough to watch the videos of JY's and others' trial testimony. Unbelievable. What a horrible man. I was shocked when I watched MM's testimony. She actually looked as though she was enjoying being in the spotlight. I think she is as lousy a person as Jason is. Too bad Michelle Young didn't have more loyal, supportive friends. My heart goes out to Michelle, her children, and her mother and sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back