Murt Needs Everyone to Log into His Site Now!

LP continuing search even tho TES pulling out.

I think it's Rob in the water looking around.

I'm there. Montana is serious. Murt says come over now! Something is up.:eek:

THE PLAY GROUND WHERE CASEY TOOK CAYLEE, PADILLA IS THERE SOMETHING WAS FOUND, THE DIVERS ARE COMING OUT IN THE MORNING AND PADILLA WILL BE BACK TO UPDATE EVERYONE, THEY SAID TO STAY TUNED, PADILLA WILL BE RIGHT BACK, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET EVERYBODY TOGETHER.... PADILLA HAS IT OUT FOR CASEY, HE WANTS TO FIND CAYLEE AND HE JUST MIGHT OF. I HOPE SO......LAW INFORCEMENT IN THERE WITH PADILLA, WE HAVE TO WAIT AND HE WILL TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.

PADILLA WILL TAKE OVER THE SEARCH SINCE "TES" IS LEAVING.

LINK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

OK, just in summary, back in August a searcher found a hand made bead cross necklace in a tree overlooking the econlatchee river in J Blanchard Park. Leonard Padilla saw the necklace with a cross on it which matches one Casey has been wearing and he talked with one of Casey's friends - Murt said roommate, so I'm guessing AH - who said the necklace that was found looked like one Casey has been wearing. I missed this part, but it also sounds like the lady bounty hunter who was in the house while Casey was out on bail also identified the beads in the necklace as similar to bead craft items in Casey's room. A dive team is going into the water at 8am tomorrow. They think Caylee is in the water and she was in a plastic garbage bag. Leonard thinks this happened on June 25. The cross found in the tree was a memorial.

I pray LP is right! He says he has the blessing of the FBI and 8am is the time! Everyone pray they find her and LP is right!

Wow. I hope he is right, but it sounds like a long shot to me. Why would he wait so long if he knew this in August? I pray they find her tomorrow.

Oh God, please let Padilla come thru. I have been sick since I heard TM was ending the search.

OK, just in summary, back in August a searcher found a hand made bead cross necklace in a tree overlooking the econlatchee river in J Blanchard Park. Leonard Padilla saw the necklace with a cross on it which matches one Casey has been wearing and he talked with one of Casey's friends - Murt said roommate, so I'm guessing AH - who said the necklace that was found looked like one Casey has been wearing. I missed this part, but it also sounds like the lady bounty hunter who was in the house while Casey was out on bail also identified the beads in the necklace as similar to bead craft items in Casey's room. A dive team is going into the water at 8am tomorrow. They think Caylee is in the water and she was in a plastic garbage bag. Leonard thinks this happened on June 25. The cross found in the tree was a memorial.

My team was at that cross yesterday - we saw it, but we didn't go into water because of the alligators that were hanging around there (we saw 4). Core TES already knew about this before they sent us out. And they had divers available yesterday.

My team was at that cross yesterday - we saw it, but we didn't go into water because of the alligators that were hanging around there (we saw 4). Core TES already knew about this before they sent us out. And they had divers available yesterday.

Was it a rosary?

Yes of course!!! If I had killed someone and thrown their body into a lake, then YES I would most definately put up a clue right at the very sight.

GET REAL LP!!!

i've been asking an no one has answered my question. is this near the area where that other group found the rope that was attached to the beach and went into the water. they tried pulling on the rope and it was resistant and when they finally pulled it enough the rope came up but whatever it was attached to stayed in the water.

Well said and looks like you got it all!

Doesn't it seem to anyone besides me that a lot of drama was made out of a simple announcement that divers were going into water tomorrow? And does it seem to anyone else like if LP's theory held anything that divers would have already gone there before now? We are right back at the beginning, is how I feel. No body still.

And just what happened to LPs theory involving the dumpster? How does THAT fit into his theory now???

Doesn't it seem to anyone besides me that a lot of drama was made out of a simple announcement that divers were going into water tomorrow? And does it seem to anyone else like if LP's theory held anything that divers would have already gone there before now? We are right back at the beginning, is how I feel. No body still.
Well, considering it's dark out now, I guess I understand the divers waiting until tomorrow. Casey waited 31 days, I guess we can wait one more. Still hoping.

IMO if he has the FBI guy (I forget his name) saying yeah lets do this and LE going to be there then I would think there is plenty to lead them to believe there is a good chance to find her there. The way I understand it where they was diving at was underwater when they were here to before and now they can actually get in there and see if she is actually in the water. After listening to this new theory I can see it all happening the way he said. I have not put much stock in what LP had said before even though I think the world of him and everyone else who has put the time and energy into find Caylee. I do think what he is saying now is very possible.

You must be thinking of a different cross. The one that they are talking about was found back in August and pictures were taken of it. The beads that it was made with matched beads that Casey used to make a cross for herself among other beaded items. The female BH that was with Casey saw all of it firsthand.

The cross that was found yesterday was a memorial put up by a family who lost a loved one.

I tried , but it tells me I am banned. Interesting since I have never posted there? Very frustrating.

Well, considering it's dark out now, I guess I understand the divers waiting until tomorrow. Casey waited 31 days, I guess we can wait one more. Still hoping.

No, I meant it seems like they would have planned to check there as soon as the flooding was gone. I wasn't saying it seems like they should do it tonight. The place wasn't flooded all this time. Given the fact that murdering mothers put their victims in water (womb-like) a good percentage of the time I would have thought that the water would have been checked before now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back