"My Entire Life Has Been Taken From Me"

Hey, poor thing. No more freedom...to party, sleep around, take other peoples' checks and cash them. Her whole life was lying. Now, the web's been exposed. She can't hide in it anymore. Now no one, except in her own mind Jose, believes her. People see her for who she is. That's got to be a big loss, losing her facade. She almost certainly feels the loss of Caylee at some level, not like most of us one, but her socio or psycho mind, she no doubt blames the Anthony's for her having 'lost' Caylee. If only THEY hadn't loved Caylee more, expected her to work, hadn't thrown her out, hadn't make such a big deal out of takin' money from Grandma.... And she hates jail...a lot. She's a real winner, this one.

1. What is "life" to Casey? Remember her writing on her MySpace..."everyone lives, everyone dies?" Life is the ability to do as she pleases, when she pleases, without having the need to explain herself to anyone. It means having resources (money) at her fingertips, effortlessly. It means fulfilling her needs and desires with no thought of consequence to others.
2. Did she believe that Caylee's "life" was separate from hers? Was Caylee a separte being from her? I believe that Casey and Caylee were anything but enmeshed. Not only was Caylee separate from her, she only existed in Casey's mind when it was convenient for Casey. As an infant, she was a fun plaything, and got a good deal of attention for Casey. As she grew, her needs became an imposition that Casey resented. Being told "no" by a cranky two-year-old would be more than Casey could bear--NO ONE tells her no! Casey is so far removed, mentally, from Caylee that excising her from her life was painless.
3. Does she understand the meaning of "taking a life?" i.e. murder She fully understands it. She simply does not care. What she cares about is having HER wants and needs addressed. As long as that happens, nothing else matters, at all. Witness her temper tantrums in jail when she is not getting her way--her rage that her parents have not bailed her out. She doesn't care that her daughter is dead. She just wants the life that's been "taken" from her back. .
4. What else can we take from this statement? That it's impossible to apply what we know of "normal" people to someone who is lacking a basic element of humanity. It's impossible to understand Casey Anthony until you throw away everything you think should make sense. She does not fit that paradigm.

I think that KC is really sick enough to believe that this is not her fault. She probably thinks that it is everyone else's fault, including Caylee's, and therefore she is entirely justified in her actions. I think back to JG's statement that when he told CA that KC stole money from him that CA's reply was that "she only did it one time" or something to that effect. I think that CA always made excuses for KC all her life and downplayed all her evil actions to the point where KC really believed that nothing she did was wrong. Way to go Cindy!

I know this is a snippet from the recent video released...so mods feel free to move, if you so think.
But,this statement, I believe is so laden with meaning, I wanted to explore it more.
1. What is "life" to Casey? Remember her writing on her MySpace..."everyone lives, everyone dies?"
2. Did she believe that Caylee's "life" was separate from hers? Was Caylee a separte being from her?
3. Does she understand the meaning of "taking a life?" i.e. murder
4. What else can we take from this statement?

that it's ALL about Meeeeeeeee!:woohoo:

I was just wondering if anyone really knows that she was made to keep her baby.I remember that Casey was the one who told her friend that,and we all know how Casey lies.Just curious about this.

Add to that, JG mentioned that when he found out she was pregnant, he wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CASEY said no. Said it didn't matter that they weren't ready to be parents, she couldn't carry a child for nine months and then just give it away. So did Casey just internalize Cindy's insistence, or did Cindy really have nothing to do with the whole keeping Caylee, after all, and it was just another Casey lie?

:eek:fftopic: Kimster, your sig line and picture made me laugh. So hard. Thanks for that!! :biglaugh:

I don't know but for some reason this last tape we heard has been so upsetting to me. I can't really put my finger on it as the other horrible things like chloraform and neck breaking were unsettling, but this was too much.
Maybe it's because I've so had it with her.
Portraying herself as the victim is more than I can handle.
Did she really think she could kill her baby and life would be beautiful as she had tattooed?
She makes me sick to look at her and her whining about losing her life. :doh:
Hopefully potential jurors will see how empty she is inside. Goes to show she isn't taking jail as well as we thought.
I know this was from Aug. but I'm sure it hasn't changed much, if anything she is most likely more po'd now than ever.
Wonder if she believes it is for good as in eternity (Her words) or if her attorneys have misled her into believing she has a chance to get off?
Either way, I can't handle much more of her self serving ways. Her life is over? :boohoo:
What about poor little Caylee? That's real eternity !!

On her Cupid.com profile it said:

"The most important thing in my life is:

my daughter, my family, and my friends..."

At the moment of this tape she has none of those.

Although I think at the time of this tape she was seeing that this was certainly not going to be over quickly, or even in a couple of months. I think JB has counseled her to keep her mouth shut, securely shut, at all time because that is the only way she can possibly get out of this. But talking is what she loves - communicating with friends every waking moment. That life is over, and I think she is starting to realize it is probably going to be over forever.

In my state, a county jail contains not a single soft surface! You sit around all day either on the concrete floors or stairs, or on the metal bleachers of a picnic type table. You are given a 2" thick lumpy "mattress" to sleep upon. Doesn't matter how heavy or skinny you are, whatever weight you are, your weight sinks right through the crappy 2" lumpy foam. The sink faucet only works when deployed. Barely. One finger can press the faucet, so you can wash your hands or face with one hand. Ironically, the shower water isn't too cold or low on pressure. No, pressures fine, but the temperature is SCALDING hot, preventing one from being able to take a normal shower. ALOT of the food served is unrecognizable. Talk about "mystery meat". How about mystery meat, starch, and veggie? During the daytime, you are kept in one big open LOUD concrete room with a single toilet out in the open. When your bowels finally overcome their shyness, and you can POOP after many days...expect ridicule and annoucments from your fellow inmates....Sound pretty yet?

If ONLY this were Casey's current life!! This is what she deserves, but unfortunately, she's in protective custody and isn't exposed to much of what you described. She's shielded from the other inmates who would probably make her life a living hell if she had to be in a common area with them. She has plenty of money in her commissary account to buy herself all kinds of "goodies". She has her own private toilet, so no having to "go" in front of other inmates. She's probably seeing her status more as a "special" protected guest of the jail, rather than just one of those plain old run-of-the-mill inmates.

I know this is a snippet from the recent video released...so mods feel free to move, if you so think.
But,this statement, I believe is so laden with meaning, I wanted to explore it more.
1. What is "life" to Casey? Remember her writing on her MySpace..."everyone lives, everyone dies?"
2. Did she believe that Caylee's "life" was separate from hers? Was Caylee a separte being from her?

That nobody REALLY matters. but ME! ME! ME!

A couple of observations I made was that she was angry with her mother for putting her there.
Two she was angry that she can't party, text or flaunt herself anymore.
+ Tony won't even give her the time of day and no body, not one friend even
cares about her.
But she doesn't get the why behind this yet. Sheesh :bang:

Add to that, JG mentioned that when he found out she was pregnant, he wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CASEY said no. Said it didn't matter that they weren't ready to be parents, she couldn't carry a child for nine months and then just give it away. So did Casey just internalize Cindy's insistence, or did Cindy really have nothing to do with the whole keeping Caylee, after all, and it was just another Casey lie?

Impossible to tell. given her record of non-versimilitude. But, some PSD sufferers have a baby "to have someone to love me, unconditionally." Of course, aas soon as the child makes its' needs known, it's no longer interesting.

I think Caylee was sort of a fashion accessory that she could dump on CA, when she wanted to do. When she became a toddler, she became too much trouble.

That is something I have never understood. I could see her liking all of the attention she may have gotten once Caylee was born but it soon wore off and now the baby is a chore but why go the route of hiding the pregancy in the first place. She did not need her parents signature to terminate the baby and she did not need their signature to terminate her parental rights even when she was born. The only thing I can think of is that Casey has been living in a fantasy world for a very long time. She compartmentlizes things. She ignors the parts she wants to when it suits her to do so. So being pregant was a part she ignored...untill labor pains started... and then she ignored the fact that she was now a mother...untill Cindy remindered her from time to time.

Because that's the way sociopaths think.

What I take from it is that she's narcissistic, hates being in jail, and is actually not talking about CAYLEE being taken away from her but is really just talking about her own situation. It's just super ironic that she is in her current predicament BECAUSE took someone elses "entire life" (my opinion).

Respectfully snipped for space:

I think KC misses her clubbing, socializing, myspace networking, etc. I think she disassociated from Caylee. I don't think she ever bonded with her.

The only life that is important to KC is KC's.
MOO

ITA! Couldn't have said it better myself.

A couple of observations I made was that she was angry with her mother for putting her there.
Two she was angry that she can't party, text or flaunt herself anymore.
+ Tony won't even give her the time of day and no body, not one friend even
cares about her.
But she doesn't get the why behind this yet. Sheesh :bang:

If sociopaths had any insight, they wouldn't be sociopaths. ;-)

Once again Casey the textbook sociopath.
The sick dichotomy of being able to murder a three year old and feel nothing then slathering herself with self pity and grief over 'The Beautiful Life' she feels entitled to that is once again slipping through her fingers is something that is obvious to us but would never occur to her.
Once again she provides us with insight into the type of mind that could do something like this.
When well meaning people are contriving accident scenario after accident scenario because they cant or wont concieve of how anyone could do what she did to Caylee....stop and take a look,she's showing us exactly how.
She has been since she was confronted about Caylee's whereabouts.

That's why it is said that female sociopaths comprise only one percent pf the population-- that we KNOW of!

People often tend to think sociopaths are tough-looking males.

Females are harder to catch, both because it's not expected of a female, and because many females use subtler means (like poison) than do males.

O/T perhaps, but the other statement that made my ears perk up was when KC was talking about having to keep her mouth shut until the trial. At this point (8/14/08), KC is maintaining that Caylee is alive and will be found. KC claims she is innocent and claims that Caylee is "safe" and "close to home". So what trial is she talking about?

IMO, this appears to be an admission of guilt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D
Back