My Theory

I look forward to reading yours, GK!

BTW, I've since changed my mind about the specific manhole. It was probably one of the smaller ones - the Thicket manhole. It's also possible that the boys (Steven first) were slammed into the side of the manhole and the unconscious bodies (the killer thought them to be dead) placed in a drainage pipe instead of actually inside the manhole. The pipe I have in mind is the one in the background when JMB is creating "graves" for the WM3 in the PL docs. Having just reread my original theory, I'm surprised that I haven't changed my mind about much else I wrote! BTW, since the Blackboard is now gone, the pictures, etc. regarding the manhole theory can now be found on the WM3 Friends Facebook page if anyone is interested. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WM3BlackboardFriendsPage/

CR, I have finished a rough draft of my theory. It is by no means comprehensive, but it is a start and shows my basic thought patterns concerning this horrible crime and its aftermath. I will be revising it, perhaps incorporating some of your thoughts as well, if that is okay with you. I would not wish to use anything without your permission, and will give full credit for its use. AusGirl and you both wishing to read my lunacy, should I start a thread (and I'll need to know how; I'm not very technically or computer oriented), or is there a way to send it to you for your viewing and commenting? TIA for your assistance and for being honest enough to allow for changes in your own theory. Too many people get one thing stuck in their heads and focus on that to the exclusion of everything else. If we cannot allow ourselves the luxury to admit we may be wrong, and change to correct that inaccuracy, we may find ourselves left behind by the truth and everyone else honest enough to adapt to it. Once again, off my soapbox, and thank you again!

GK, I'm gonna read yours shortly. Feel free to use some of my ideas; I'd be truly honored!

Thank you, CR, but the honor would be mine. After all, I'd be using your hard work to bolster my own theory! I look forward to comments and suggestions to help me work it out so that it makes sense, holds together, and is internally consistent enough to be viable. Thanks again!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back