Mysterious Message on the Door

I re-read earlier posts, and you are correct about the subject being discussed. Sorry if I was "unduly sensitive" in my reply.
Just as I get the feeling of the balcony room being staged, I get the same feeling when I read about a child flying over a railing, landing on a chandelier, swing across the foyer, the chandelier cord and chainlink (both failing!?) breaking and the child falls to his death.
I have also been greatly bothered after reading Det. Adkins report and the FD report in which both note....SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING.
I would expect to see the words "welts, raised bump, redness etc."...but why do both reports use the exact same words, SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING?
I've been injured before, and significant bruising takes a lot longer than a few minutes (even hours) to appear.
Perhaps I misread, but I thought I read Det. Adkins arrived at the scene 10:10 am, Monday?

I really like my chandeliers and in moving over the years have hung up a few. All of them have had a link in the chain that was split.. a nice even split so you could open it up and link it to change the height. NONE of them would ever hold anyone even a small child's weight.. they are held up by just a few tiny screws and the that link in the chain is "the weakest link". So I don't find anything suspicious by a smooth cut link in a chain and that this chandelier fell when someone was hanging from it.

We are currently discussing the "JS is stager" theory. It was no great leap to assume you were too.

Perhaps one ought not take a great leap and assume, particular in this forum.

This thread is Mysterious Message on the Door

Perhaps one ought not take a great leap and assume, particular in this forum.

This thread is Mysterious Message on the Door

Then I apologize for accusing you of following along with the discussion at hand. It won't happen again

I re-read earlier posts, and you are correct about the subject being discussed. Sorry if I was "unduly sensitive" in my reply.
Just as I get the feeling of the balcony room being staged, I get the same feeling when I read about a child flying over a railing, landing on a chandelier, swing across the foyer, the chandelier cord and chainlink (both failing!?) breaking and the child falls to his death.
I have also been greatly bothered after reading Det. Adkins report and the FD report in which both note....SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING.
I would expect to see the words "welts, raised bump, redness etc."...but why do both reports use the exact same words, SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING?
I've been injured before, and significant bruising takes a lot longer than a few minutes (even hours) to appear.
Perhaps I misread, but I thought I read Det. Adkins arrived at the scene 10:10 am, Monday?

Thank you... and please do not forget that the LINK in question (the one that would tell if the link was cut) is conveniently MISSING. Thanks to DS investigation, we know this.

I hat to be a poop here, but can this discussion be moved to the appropriate thread.... I don't think it really pertain to the Message on the Door.

I hat to be a poop here, but can this discussion be moved to the appropriate thread.... I don't think it really pertain to the Message on the Door.

Agree, this thread keeps getting off topic. We need to keep the MS discussion in the MS threads. They're not relevant here.:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back