Mystery Man Surveillance

Do the staff at the chicken restaurant near where LE was searching wear all-white outfits? The kitchen staff?
I don't think they were actually searching the restaurant. They were searching another parkway that runs behind it. Stroud's is a landmark around here. I think they were stating it like that so more know where the search was.

That's what I thought too. I'm just continuing to wonder who wears all white in October. Kitchen staff come to mind as a possibility.

These are also jobs that can often be obtained by ex-cons, people on parole, people who might have contacts with a drug trafficking world. Not that there aren't many wonderful people also cooking, cleaning, etc. for restaurants.

Sleuthing white coveralls, they are apparently worn in any dirty hardhat job from paint spraying to agricultural applications.
Caddies sometimes wear them.

Airport workers.
A surprising number of bank robbers.

Apparently, because you can buy disposable white coveralls in bulk cheaply.

dovebar,
Did you follow Jennifer Kesse's disappearance? There is a video, a few seconds of film video, where the person who got out of Jennifer's car no less- walked in front of a video camera. The man wore long white coveralls. Painters and inside construction workers in her building were said to have worn those. Car painters also wear white coveralls as do car wash attendants. moo

And the gas station with the "white blob" surveillance is next door to One Eyed Jacks.

And, according to InDaMiddle, very close to the abandoned house where LE searched the cistern before demolishing the house. I think this house might have been a cave for juggalo cavemen.

If you are referring to the BP surveillance video, GMA said it was at 2:30 a.m.

Yes but where did they get that time? It's not stamped on the video that is being shown to the public...nor is the date. If BS or JT just told them the time well I think I'd rather see the time and date stamped version for myself.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back