Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel the Pastor of the Baptist Church should reach out to CA/GA and offer to put some type of permanent LIVING memorial on the Churches property and then sit down and have long, lengthy talks - months/years whatever it takes, to get them to see and examine what damage they are doing. Damage not only to their souls and sanity but to the souls and sanity of the community.

Heck, I would send a check to cover it tomorrow if this Pastor and his congregation approved it immediately.

Nice thought, countzero, but I don't think CA/GA would listen. *sigh*

Loispurplecross1a.jpg

Georgestealingcross.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/052709caylee_memorial_taken_down

Caylee memorial taken
down

The makeshift memorial marks where a meter reader found Caylee's remains in December. People from across the country have left trinkets there for her. But to this day her grandfather has not been down there. He just can't do it. He says it’s just too hard. “I'm glad it’s cleared up. I know I'm going to catch some flack for that. The items down there were rotting...there was some kind of odor down there. It smelled.”
George Anthony asks whoever still wants to memorialize Caylee donate to a children’s charity or to Caylee's foundation.

HOW does George know the items "smelled" if he has never gone down there??
And BTW ..... a single wooden cross was not "rotting and smelling" .....

Right, and if George's sense of smell is THAT good (ie. can smell it from 20+ houses away), how come he tells the media that it was "rotten pizza" in KC's car. :rolleyes:

ETA: when I saw that video of GA saying "there was some kind of odor down there", I wanted to say, "yeah, GA, it was your grandaughter". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther