Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep me/us posted on what you hear in the news. I'm in contact with other volunteers about this recent news and may not be able to watch Greta.

My dear Nancyfriend, will do. Thicken your skin as you will need it and get some rest.
:blowkiss:
Blink

Please keep me/us posted on what you hear in the news. I'm in contact with other volunteers about this recent news and may not be able to watch Greta.

WRAL reporter Amanda Lamb on the phone with Greta from where the woman's body was found. One mile beyond neighborhood where Nancy lived, in a new subdivision. Investigators and many LE at the scene. Body will go to ME's office for autopsy. Not confirming yet that it is Nancy. Police told media earlier today that husband conceded to allow LE to search their cars. Friends haven't said much about Nancy's behavior Friday night but that she would not leave her children. Area where the body was found isn't where someone would've been jogging.

I just wanted to say as I see Nancyfriends first post was requesting our help and now this news- that, as a newcomer, if you are inclined to read the whole thread, please know that while it looks on the surface that we all had this "pegged" in the first 5 minutes based on experience, I can tell you first hand having been through it, it does not take any of the pain away, and we are all here to send our support and prayers to you and the family. Whether we end up being "spot on" or not, for me, I always wish I was wrong, and am always shocked and humbled by a really devastating result.

God Bless

Blink said it perfectly. Our deepest condolences to all her friends and family, and may her killer be punished appropriately.

I sincerely hope it isn't her husband, though I fear it is. There is absolutely no more selfish individual than a parent who would destroy the other parent of their children. For if he is guilty he has then deprived his children of both parents. How utterly selfish and cruel to the small children he claims to love.

Is it Lochmere? Does anyone know where the neighborhood dinner was Friday evening? According to an interview Brad gave, she had established routes and surprise, this is not one of them, she ran "through the neighborhood" and in the park.

She would NOT run on Holly Springs rd

A random attacker in a park would not transport her body to a remote lake.

This smells to high heaven/

She would NOT run on Holly Springs rd

A random attacker in a park would not transport her body to a remote lake.

This smells to high heaven/
Just thinking practically here, but what are the chances of someone with no personal belongings being mugged in the park on a busy Saturday morning, then transported to someplace else and dumped ~ in broad daylight? It doesn't seem likely especially when no one remembers seeing her at all that morning.

About zero to less than zero, Panthera.

The fact it was a busy Saturday morning with others out and no one saw her at the park, no one saw her jogging along the street, no one saw her at an intersection, and no one saw her that morning at all...says to me the stranger story is pretty thin at best. The last person known to have seen her was her husband, who has admitted they had a troubled marriage. If the TOD doesn't match with his story for Saturday a.m. or after, then it will go back to the night before. She attended a dinner (I am not aware of any specifics...did he go with her? When did she leave? Where was he? Did she go anywhere else?) and the time she was actually reported missing...it could be anytime in between.

She wanted a separation and Brad would not leave....per wral

I bet he strangled or smothered her after midnight .
He then dressed her in her jogging cloths and dumped her in the remote pond.

Oh no! I'm sorry, but it's nearly impossible to believe - particularly today - that the husband is not involved. Dam~ it! How many times do we need to see this?????????? Divorce, heard of it?

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. I am so very sorry.

when asked why brad cooper had not called police about his wife, cary police chief pat bazemore said, "we don't know why the husband didn't report her missing."...
red flag

After reading the article about her husband saying she was jogging with someone named Carrie I am quite convinced he did it. Its seems as though he was stalling nancy's friend from calling the police. However, some men just aren't worriers. My husband lives in a fantasy world where nothing bad ever happens and people who worry are paranoid so I think that could be an explanation of why he wasn't the one who called police (if he is innocent - which I'm not sure he is)

It is also odd that this is the first we've heard about her going jogging with someone else. Why wasn't anyone questioning this carrie or asking for her to come forward?

Nancy'sfriend,
Continued prayers for you, Nancy's other friends and family members. (((hugs)))

After reading the article about her husband saying she was jogging with someone named Carrie I am quite convinced he did it. Its seems as though he was stalling nancy's friend from calling the police. However, some men just aren't worriers. My husband lives in a fantasy world where nothing bad ever happens and people who worry are paranoid so I think that could be an explanation of why he wasn't the one who called police (if he is innocent - which I'm not sure he is)

It is also odd that this is the first we've heard about her going jogging with someone else. Why wasn't anyone questioning this carrie or asking for her to come forward?
Well obviously she didn't go jogging with Carrie since no one saw her at all that morning. An innocent explanation would be Nancy told him she was going with Carrie, but more realistically, I think, is she never went at all.

Cooper's father, mother and identical twin sister traveled from Canada to assist in the search.

"We have been here today to help find Nancy," Cooper's father, Garry Rentz said. "We believe she will be brought home soon. And we thank the community for the support that they've given and ask they continue in their effort to find our daughter."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3206686/

Awww, I didn't know she had an identical twin sister. :( How very sad for her and the rest of the family. Bless their hearts. I just can't imagine.

Can I ask where the children are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member