Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did one of the girls hear a fight that night ? Did they witness their Mom's death like Cassidy Young likely did ?

The latest custody order made it clear her Grandparents are not allowed to discuss their mom's death or an circumstance of the murder.

Wyn....I posted about the shovel. I will be more than happy to answer your questions about the shovel.

I think someone else posted tonight about another shovel being found as well. Maybe there was more than 1 located with all the searches being done.

Jilly linked your post about the shovel for me so I went back and read it. Thanks though!

Did one of the girls hear a fight that night ? Did they witness their Mom's death like Cassidy Young likely did ?

The latest custody order made it clear her Grandparents are not allowed to discuss their mom's death or an circumstance of the murder.

How is that possible?
What do they do when the 4 year old asks questions ?
Suppose the child saw or heard something and relates that to them?
Whatever are they supposed to do ?

I'm picturing what you just said. Don't you imagine the girls would wake up to that kind of struggle and noise? I wonder if the girls have said anything at all about their arguing.

I don't know. I guess it would depend on the time of nite too. At that age my kids could have slept through a train passing through their room. Such sound sleepers.
Maybe the kids did hear something though. We suspect jason young's daughter heard and had a lot to say about her Dad the nite her mother was murdered. She was 2 1/2.

This may be on another thread, but I think the silence of BC's family during this time is deafening! I saw the affidavit's (that Mom sounds like a really warm person, huh?) but other than that, is any of his family with him? And I seem to recall he didn't even tell them of the situation until after her body was found? That is one screwed up family IMO. I think it's odd that they aren't expressing any support publicly like they would help take care of the girls if BC got custody. Just very strange. But it points to the fact that they seem like strange people anyway. And can I just say that I think his lawyers are terrible?! If you didn't kill your wife, why come out and say nasty things about her just to get back at the inlaws. That tactic obviously didn't work...

I understand Brad has a huge white bow tied to his mailbox. Some of the homes in the cul-de-sac have nothing showing support for NC. His white BMW is in the driveway, SUV is either in the garage or gone. I do not know which vehicle he is currently driving so I won't second guess where it is. This was as of tonight, things could change tomorrow.

This is all I could find out from a neighbor several doors down from NC...she is MUM on everything else or really doesn't know anything. I wanted so bad to ask some direct questions, but she was not kept directing away from the subject. She is a very private person and also because of her age difference she probably doesn't know anything.

This may be on another thread, but I think the silence of BC's family during this time is deafening! I saw the affidavit's (that Mom sounds like a really warm person, huh?) but other than that, is any of his family with him?

Good point.....glad someone brought that up and I agree with the way you worded it. His mom's affadavit was the one I found the strangest out of ALL that were submitted. I was watching someone rerun footage of them yesterday and it crossed my mind that perhaps she is in the early stages of Alzheimers. I dunno.....maybe just my imagination.

Bare minimum, you'd think they would at least go public and firmly state they in no way shape or form believe their son killed his wife.

#1 was to cover why he was out after 6 am dumping her body. He had to have an alibi if a neighbor saw him leave

$2 was to add Nancy's 'call' at 6:40 am , presumably to prove she was still alive at that time.

Well said, Just the FAX

Good point.....glad someone brought that up and I agree with the way you worded it. His mom's affadavit was the one I found the strangest out of ALL that were submitted. I was watching someone rerun footage of them yesterday and it crossed my mind that perhaps she is in the early stages of Alzheimers. I dunno.....maybe just my imagination.

Bare minimum, you'd think they would at least go public and firmly state they in no way shape or form believe their son killed his wife.

Are there any pics of his family posted here?
Did they attend the funeral?

My parents would be the exact same way. They are very private and would never put themselves out 'there' or do any interviews or anything. They're the type to care very much what the 'neighbors' might think of them and they would not advocate for or against anything no matter what was at stake. Head in sand, fearful of everything, if you will.

the affidavits from brad and his supporters have many typos and missing words.
i would hope that the affidavits of brad's parents fell victim to bad proof-reading and that they both are better at communicating than how they appear in their affs.

i found both of his parent's affs very bizarre.

dad's:that brad never was sad or depressed

mom's: " Brad never as long as I have known him attempted suicide that I know of.
I would have known because no doctors.""

a few words are missing
i guess she has known him a long time; she gave birth to him.

I think there was really only one trip to the store, but I think he realized it would be a good way to 'prove' that Nancy was still alive at that point if she called him to remind him to bring juice.

One thing, we don't know which vehicle BC used - but I think a likely scenario would be that he noticed the cell phone, and thus the idea of the call for juice was born.

One trip -- to dump the body, and the explanation was the trip(s) to the store -- which he actually made.

Remember, BC said Nancy called from home. He did not say she called from the landline.
brad probably used her cellphone to call his to try to establish his alibi.

he'll probably find some excuse why his fingerprints are on her phone

Are there any pics of his family posted here?
Did they attend the funeral?

I don't think there are any. I had thought about posting some on the pictures forum but was not sure if it would be appropriate. I think it would at least be nice to have several pictures of Nancy posted permanently on the picture thread though.

Good night for now. Thank you to all of you for some very insightful posts over the weekend. I don't post as much, but believe me - I am reading. I feel like fran and panthera and I are on the same page. Mommy of 3 and Just the Fax too. Carolinalady is waiting for the facts, which is fine. (Sorry, but I thought the laundry detergent had bleach in it!) I am one for keeping it simple, and if you really do that - I mean really - all signs point to BC as the killer. He had motive, he was the last to see her alive, he is way too defensive and trashing the mother of his children, his "story" is almost too perfect - too robotic, if you ask me. And I say it again - there is no way a SAHM who was out until midnight the night before would go for a training run at 7am if she had to be somewhere at 8, or even 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA