Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said either was a truth or lie. Don't put words in my mouth. I merely gave the FAIR outside the box look due to my own experiences. I have always stated WE DON'T KNOW. Yet some of you seem to know everything with out one shred of hard evidence.

Hard to do "Home work" with out hard evidence. Basically your homework has been on rumors and hear say and because you "KNOW" you have a conclusion that you think is right. I for one would dread having you on a jury.

Uh huh -and typically you assume you know what I have looked at and what I have seen. Truth is you have no idea. If you have paid attention you know I find the affidavaits on both sides to be "embellished" and untrutstworthy with respect to the total reality. So keep that tunnel vision of yours going.

I hope this poor innocent child didn't happened to see Mommy so-called sleeping :steamed:

That could be the only 1 line this child said to know it was time to get them out. Four yo might not get questioned, but they sure can talk. Like I was told by a psychologist..they haven't learned to tell a lie yet, just deny.

Mom, that's a good point. If Bella said something that implicated Brad, Nancy's parents would have wanted to get her away from him to keep her safe.

Carolinalady you are just too fast for me. Did you find this info through tax records?

Well, I remembered that one of Nancy's friends said that Scott & Heather had lived across the street from them. Then I looked at tax records and sales w/i the past year.

For you locals who may belong to Lifetiime I have a few questions if you might have time to answer or if you know.

To access the building does one need a membership card or does one just have to present it at the front desk?

Is there a surveillance camera bubble in the area of the front desk ?

Is there wifi access in the cafe or any other area ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi RC,

You need a membership card. I would think they would have cameras around the front desk. There is wifi access in the cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?