Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my dearest friend Petra!!!!!! :blowkiss:
Hope all is well in your part of the world! :Banane35:

Hey checko--some of those nasty psychos from WI seem to have moved to the east coast. What is up with that?
All is well here-morning sun is coming up and the birds are chirping.
I am assigned back to homebase after months in some pretty wild hotspots. What a sick world!!! :mad: Makes me want to stay on the couch and watch cartoons all day!!

So she goes to the party Fri. Night, and I bet he sits and home and does some drinking and she does the same at the party, get home and a fight starts. It gets out of hand and boom she is dead. Now drunken husband panics and starts thinking of what to do. 1.Clean up scene, damn no bleach!! Goes and gets some. 2.Story! Let's see, she was out running early this am and never came back....sounds good. 3.Need to get her dressed and dump her somehwhere where there will be no one around. 4.End of the road by the pond, that he has surely run by, at some point, being a triathlete. 5. Get home clean himself up and go to bed (wow if he really went to bed after that what a psycho).

Now the police find the body.....let's see Columbo says look at they way the shoes are tied, if it is backwards, someone else did the tying. Blood work up....if she was out jogging her lactic acid levels would be elevated as well as endorphines (which is really why we all run anyway). If this is the case, he is screwed!! Surely being an athlete himself he should have known these things. He does have a masters degree.

My 2 pennies...........

headndownstream, my thought was, its an upright vacume or rug cleaner!!
I believe it is too tall to be either one of those items. If you can imagine it standing beside the officer, it looks to be 5-6 ft. tall. I think it is more along the lines of a lamp.

On this slide show towards the end is a man jogging and it shows the place where Nancy was found. He could of easily driven right up to it and rolled her into the water without having to walk very far at all.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/photos/story/1142714.html
I just looked at all of the photos and I agree, someone could've just driven up and not gone far off the road to dump her. While it seems most likely she was dumped at night, it's also risky since everything would be completely dark there except the headlights of the car which would draw attention to it. Maybe she was dumped just before dawn? I also noticed only one vehicle in the photos and heard there were two so where's the other one she usually drove? It looks like they're checking the SUV in the driveway for dirt or something else from the area she was found. He had plenty of time though to clean the car first before she was even reported missing.

On this slide show towards the end is a man jogging and it shows the place where Nancy was found. He could of easily driven right up to it and rolled her into the water without having to walk very far at all.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/photos/story/1142714.html

Thanks for the link.
Such heartbreak.
Think it is photo#33. You're right, an easy drive up.
I keep reading pond in some places. But wasn't it just a run off of some water, possibly a couple of inches deep?

Thanks, WindChime!

Philamena, I wasn't fast enough to bring over the photo you posted from the newsobserver, but could you repost it here..please? I was trying to figure out what the object were they were carrying out. One looked possibly like a pillow and the tall one may be a lamp. Thanks!!

i was thinking lamp also, OR fireplace equipment, maybe?

I mean men don't just go...bread, milk, BLEACH or even laundry soap for that matter...anytime of the day.

If I have offended any men I am really sorry and also would love to purchase some of your dna so I can give my own husband some gene therapy! LOL

I'd give you some of my DNA, but I don't think it'd work. Old dog; New tricks and all that.

Signed;
Dude who has shopped that Harris-Teeter because it's open at 4AM.

If he was buying laundry detergent with bleach then I suspect he wouldn't be cleaning the floors, furniture, etc. with that. IMO - maybe rugs or clothing!

tarheel posted that the local station where he/she is, said "cleaning supplies"...could have been detergent, along with a bottle of bleach?....course the media could have been wrong on the "supplies" & maybe it was just one cleaning product....

eta...but i think you're right though...laundry detergent could very well have been used for rugs, bedding, clothing, etc....

Hey checko--some of those nasty psychos from WI seem to have moved to the east coast. What is up with that?
All is well here-morning sun is coming up and the birds are chirping.
I am assigned back to homebase after months in some pretty wild hotspots. What a sick world!!! :mad: Makes me want to stay on the couch and watch cartoons all day!!

Yes it is a sick world! Wi physcos are still at it, YIKES! Middle of the state Wis Rapids so still along ways from me!

When you can finally get some R&R you come here! LOL

I think LE will name Brad as a suspect real soon in this case. I am so heartsick for the little girls. To have to grow up without there Mom is awful.

So she goes to the party Fri. Night, and I bet he sits and home and does some drinking and she does the same at the party, get home and a fight starts. It gets out of hand and boom she is dead. Now drunken husband panics and starts thinking of what to do. 1.Clean up scene, damn no bleach!! Goes and gets some. 2.Story! Let's see, she was out running early this am and never came back....sounds good. 3.Need to get her dressed and dump her somehwhere where there will be no one around. 4.End of the road by the pond, that he has surely run by, at some point, being a triathlete. 5. Get home clean himself up and go to bed (wow if he really went to bed after that what a psycho).

Now the police find the body.....let's see Columbo says look at they way the shoes are tied, if it is backwards, someone else did the tying. Blood work up....if she was out jogging her lactic acid levels would be elevated as well as endorphines (which is really why we all run anyway). If this is the case, he is screwed!! Surely being an athlete himself he should have known these things. He does have a masters degree.

My 2 pennies...........

Welcome to WS Tridavis!
Also welcome to the other new posters here too!

I'd give you some of my DNA, but I don't think it'd work. Old dog; New tricks and all that.

Signed;

lol! My partner loves to go shopping at ALL hours, too! ;)

I live right next to Cary, and this whole case has just hit a little too close to home...in many ways. Nancy was a member at my gym, she was my age, she ran outdoors, she's a sahm etc. My heart is very saddened by all of this. I have read all of the posts (back to the first thread), and find that I can't stop. I'm glad that I found this site.

So weird...my husband just stopped at the store on the way home this evening to get something for my son and I greeted him with, "You just went to the store where Brad Cooper got his cleaning supplies." Makes my stomach hurt.

I am convinced that he did it, and have been from the beginning. First 2 give- aways...that he said that she went running with a friend (and didn't), and that he hadn't called anyone with concern when she didn't return as planned. I know my husband would be looking for me (marital problems or not), just to get some help with the kids!

It is just so eery to think about how close this all took place. Did Brad run next to me on a treadmill? Did I look in a killer's eyes? Sorry to be so dramatic, but this is still so fresh. My neighbor's daughter was in preschool with Bella. She only knew Nancy in a casual greeting exchange kind of way. She joined in on the search over the weekend.

Just wanted to thank you all for the insight, and opinions you have offered. I hope that they make an arrest very soon, and I hope the girls are safe.

Signed;
LOL...do you go to harry teeter (what we call it) at 4am to grocery shop?

Greta on now and she went directly to Amanda Lamb to ask about Brad having an affair and him out buying detergent/bleach, and she says no one can get any confirmation from LE.

I went to another website to get a large view of thepicture, carrying out the bags. Panthera is right that bag doesn't have anything real heavy in it. It looks like the top is not sealed. Since I'm new here, I missed others ideas of what could have been in it. Maybe broom? mop? I read something earlier about a shovel too. I guess some are wondering if it's a shovel.

:Welcome-12-june:magister and any other newbies I have missed!

My 2 pennies...........[/quote

WOW! your onto something!

Amanda Lamb.....the info about the bleach being purchased at 4 am, has come through several sources.....as of now, it's rumor since LE hasn't commented on it though.....

Jessica Adams is on now....Adams says she called LE around 1 pm....Adams opted to call LE....i think she got very bad vibes from her conversation with Brad...that's what i got out of it

Brad did not go to the block party - (i think we already figured that out though)

Nancy never mentioned she was afraid of Brad or anyone else, per Ms Adams....

hope i got this info correct....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member