Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, let me thank and applaud you for helping w/laundry! :woohoo:

Second, may I ask the last time you bought your Tide at 4 a.m.?

:crazy: :blowkiss:

Stores around here close at midnight and it was around 11:30 that I generally go to the store. When I lived in the Triangle or any place else with 24-hr stores, I'd buy detergent or whatever I need, whenever I go to the store and as CyberPro has pointed-out in a previous thread: Us, computer geeks are often at the store in the middle of the night or early in the AM.

BTW: I generally go to bed between four and five, so if the stores around here were open...

I am following this case, but haven't read all the posts here. Question: Is the information about a possible mistress just speculation, or did someone close to the case talk about an affair between Brad and someone?

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

Many of Nancy Cooper's closest friends have been talking about what they know and what they believe to have happened. Most everyone agrees that the latest of many affairs Brad Cooper has been involved in was too much for Nancy to bear.
(more at link)​

Her family is SOOO wonderful. My heart is breaking while watching this.

Gosh, I love her family. They come across as such lovely and sweet people. The girls will be in great hands and have much love which is what is important now.

As we wait for the presser, I thought that I might throw another of my patented wet blankets.

1) I do a lot of my family's laundry and if I were to ever tell my wife that it's her job, I'd be read the riot act and it'd throw one heck of a damper into our relationship. I also bought Tide last night, when I went to the store.

2) One time we left my daughter at home with a nighttime babysitter and once we took both kids to a friend's (at night) because both my wife and I had a meeting. The daughter was alright, but my young son cried the whole time. It's for this reason that if there's ever any "grown-up" gatherings, one or the other of us go to represent the family and the other stays home with the kids.

I have to agree with you on this. I've done some laundry as well, even bought the required items and have been read the riot act concerning the use of bleach.

I don't have a problem with this guy buying these items, I don't have a problem with him buying them at 6 am even. Where I have a problem with this story is if it is true Brad told LE he went at 6 am and the video time stamp is verifiable to show him there at 4 am. Therein lies the problem. It would be very difficult, actually impossible for him to claim he made a mistake about the time. I say that because at 4 am the sun is definitely not up - it is dark - it would be dark when he came out of the store as well. According to the US Navy Observatory records - the sun rose at 608 am in raleigh on July the 12th. I can't imagine that an educated person such as Brad would not be able to comprehend the sun was coming up and it wasn't dark at 6 am.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this, since I'm behind a dozen pages, but under pressure was it weird the husband named the running friend "Carrie", almost as if he had the phone book in front of him, debating calling the non-911 number of the "Cary" police station? This has probably been discussed --- but it does seem to happen, that someone "reaching" for a name says the first at-all-appropriate name that they get from their surroundings.....

CARY - Nancy Cooper's father and sister filed an emergency request to take custody of Cooper's two young daughters.

Cooper's husband, Bradley Cooper, had been caring for the children since his wife was murdered over the weekend.

In a custody petition, Nancy's father Garry Rentz and Nancy's twin sister Khrista Lister asked to take Isabella Cooper, 4, and Gabriella Cooper, almost 2, to Canada.

In the petition, Rentz and Lister allege that Bradley Cooper had been having an affair and that in the months leading up to Nancy's death, he'd been yelling at Nancy and belittling her in front of the children. They also say in the petition that Bradley Cooper was emotionally unstable and "poses a danger to the physical safety of the minor children."

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1144548.html

Maybe one of Brads girlfriends killed Nancy......

Hopefully this experience of talking about Nancy to the media will be a therapeutic experience for her family.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this, since I'm behind a dozen pages, but under pressure was it weird the husband named the running friend "Carrie", almost as if he had the phone book in front of him, debating calling the non-911 number of the "Cary" police station? This has probably been discussed --- but it does seem to happen, that someone "reaching" for a name says the first at-all-appropriate name that they get from their surroundings.....

Omg, that makes so much sense. Good thought.

Where I have a problem with this story is if it is true Brad told LE he went at 6 am and the video time stamp is verifiable to show him there at 4 am.

If there was a discrepancy between what he told authorities and what actually happened, it would be problematic. I tend to trust the bleach story because the poster who revealed it seems credible and because of the Chief's reaction to the question, but like some other commenters, I'm not really sure where the "bread and milk" story originated.

GoodAim, I wondered that myself! It is an interesting name considering where they lived...

Did anyone notice her twin saying "Brad...,her husband" when explaining something a few minutes ago? I wonder if they are going to not say his name in the future, but refer to him in any other way. Similar to how Laci's mom handled Scott. (ugh!!!)

Yes, I think he can tell time. I see the other items Magister purchased were normal items for a quick store run especially the pull-ups. I think this is going to be where Brad's problem lies besides the time discrepancy.

CARY - Nancy Cooper's father and sister filed an emergency request to take custody of Cooper's two young daughters.

Cooper's husband, Bradley Cooper, had been caring for the children since his wife was murdered over the weekend.

In a custody petition, Nancy's father Garry Rentz and Nancy's twin sister Khrista Lister asked to take Isabella Cooper, 4, and Gabriella Cooper, almost 2, to Canada.

In the petition, Rentz and Lister allege that Bradley Cooper had been having an affair and that in the months leading up to Nancy's death, he'd been yelling at Nancy and belittling her in front of the children. They also say in the petition that Bradley Cooper was emotionally unstable and "poses a danger to the physical safety of the minor children."

WOW - seems to me that Nancy did not keep this a secret and for a judge to approve it - there had to be witnesses to verify the claim.

I'm sure the 4 yr old dd is quite precocious and has said a lot in passing. Not only that, they spent some time w/o dad up in Canada, and who knows what was discussed during that time. I think that's when Nancy made the decision (with a lot of support from her family) to leave Brad. It's a shame she came back and was then killed.

If there was a discrepancy between what he told authorities and what actually happened, it would be problematic. I tend to trust the bleach story because the poster who revealed it seems credible and because of the Chief's reaction to the question, but like some other commenters, I'm not really sure where the "bread and milk" story originated.

I can see LE walking into the store and asking to search tapes for a guy who says he walked in at 6am and purchased bread and milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve