Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks NC's law enforcement is the most corrupt, they really need to get out west.

Though it might reveal my location (see CyberPro's previous post), but around here, not only do everyone make fun of the cops and the fact that no one trusts them, but we've had jailbreaks because the guards had gone to buy crack for everyone; Guards routinely steal prisoner's belongings; Statewide there've been a couple of judges disciplined for exchanging sex for their opinions; We've had judges convicted of drugs and DWI; We've had on-duty cops committing burgulary and armed robbery; Heck, if I might come back to just my small town, the magistrate's wife was recently busted for embezzlement and his secretary for forgery.
Wow! And to think we only have a Judge that uses sexual aid devices during trials, cops admitting to stealing and selling guns off the shooting range and from the property room, and such!! We just had a lawyer disbarred for trading sex for services here, too. I guess you have us on that whole cops committing armed robbery thing tho. LOL

The information you folks find! I'm going to stay on all of your good sides - in case I ever go missing. I won't be out there jogging....my neighbors would collapse from shock and laughter.
Have a question: how far from the house was NC found? Has anyone googled her home and the location where they found her?
Also, it seems sort of convenient that the murder happened on a Sat when workers would most likely not be at the building site. In the summer, many home builders go in very early just as the sun is coming up and call it a day around 2:00 pm when it becomes unbearable.
I also have to wonder where all that home equity money went to. Did they do a lot of improving to the property or was it just a line of credit.

Holy mackeral, I'm going to faint. HUGS too!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

I apologize in advance if that Heather is not who GVS was referring too. It's just info right now and it was her quote on the news site. That HB is "ecstatic" on her myspace...

The information you folks find! I'm going to stay on all of your good sides - in case I ever go missing. I won't be out there jogging....my neighbors would collapse from shock and laughter.
Have a question: how far from the house was NC found? Has anyone googled her home and the location where they found her?
Also, it seems sort of convenient that the murder happened on a Sat when workers would most likely not be at the building site. In the summer, many home builders go in very early just as the sun is coming up and call it a day around 2:00 pm when it becomes unbearable.
I also have to wonder where all that home equity money went to. Did they do a lot of improving to the property or was it just a line of credit.

Wicket, that cracked me up. We have been known to go all out for some *ahem* posters that don't post as they normally do after a few weeks. :)

I don't have the exact mileage, but she was found less than 3 or 4 miles away, I believe. All of that is in prior threads about this case.

Welcome!

I guess you have us on that whole cops committing armed robbery thing tho. LOL

Technically, she was an "investigator" and she only robbed those banks (while on-duty and driving her state vehicle) because her identity theft scheme couldn't keep up with her gambling debts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500