Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. My thinking was that if Nancy and B saw each other in the am....her leaving for a run, he is going to, let's say, carwash, then maybe take kids to park, yada yada...it might not have been odd for them not to see eachother throughout the day, then also he was thinking she had plans to help friend, he coulda had his whole day planned w/or w/o them planning on meeting up later....so the time isn't all that odd, to me. Also, don't most people think they can't report adult missing for certain hours?....I think that is untrue, but most people, I believe, think LE won't do anything until a person is missing 24 hours, I have heard that a lot.

Good Mornin' all. I see what you're saying about each having their own errands planned for the day. That is a common thing in my house for my hubby and I. BUT that being said, it seems it never fails that one or the other of us ave to call the other for some reason - one forgot something the other can go pick up, you know little things like that. So I don't find it odd they planned their days seperately but I do find it odd that they never even spoke by phone for 7 hours. Then again I'm in a good healthy marriage and not on the verge of divorce so I could be way off.

I found out the hard way when a fellow employee didn't show up for work and everyone was frantic that in NC you do NOT have to wait 24 hours to report an adult missing. If you fear they may be in danger or it is very out of character for that peson to be "missing" the police will get involved right away.

I agree. My thinking was that if Nancy and B saw each other in the am....her leaving for a run, he is going to, let's say, carwash, then maybe take kids to park, yada yada...it might not have been odd for them not to see eachother throughout the day, then also he was thinking she had plans to help friend, he coulda had his whole day planned w/or w/o them planning on meeting up later....so the time isn't all that odd, to me. QUOTE]

I have a 4-yr. old niece and she could tell you PLENTY about a morning spent with her dad. Do you think anyone has asked Bella questions (in a casual, round-about way, of course) as to what happened Friday night and Saturday morning that she might have seen?

I don't think he planned it actually. As to the 911 call - if he didn't plan it and had to do a lot of cleanup - of course he would wait until that was complete - smart enough to know not to invite LE in without cleaning the scene.

I agree. Planned out, would have taken NC where she jogs. I feel strong it would've been Symphony Lake, which is the Regency area where it's been stated she goes.
Regency/Symphony lake has paved access behind an office complex, no home close enough to view a crime, plenty of woods to make this look random as if she was assaulted while on her jog. If he chose Lochmere the trails cross over road continually and has homes (just about entirely) along the trail within eye view. Not a good choice to commit a crime of this magnitude. JMO
Before many say to me she normally drives the Lochmere Pavillion and didn't that morning. I know she didn't, but nothing has been normal about this case or has it been clear, cut and dry. We do not know what BC thought process was in this.

Good Mornin' all. I see what you're saying about each having their own errands planned for the day. That is a common thing in my house for my hubby and I. BUT that being said, it seems it never fails that one or the other of us ave to call the other for some reason - one forgot something the other can go pick up, you know little things like that. So I don't find it odd they planned their days seperately but I do find it odd that they never even spoke by phone for 7 hours. Then again I'm in a good healthy marriage and not on the verge of divorce so I could be way off.

I found out the hard way when a fellow employee didn't show up for work and everyone was frantic that in NC you do NOT have to wait 24 hours to report an adult missing. If you fear they may be in danger or it is very out of character for that peson to be "missing" the police will get involved right away.

But the difference here may be you were still in a happy marriage. I... having experienced a separation while living together, I could have cared less where she was and it would have taken a really big reason for either one of us to call each other. Also the woman who made the call seemed to be very emotional right from the start. I mean I understand they were friends but to go straight to that conclusion after knowing someone has been gone for about 5 hours seems very presumptuous. I too thought you had to wait 24 to 48 hours to file a missing person.

I think he took her to the isolated spot because he KNEW everyone was going to search her normal routes. He was HOPING she would never be found. He is chitting his pants right now that she was found so quickly - I'll bet anything that was not in his little plan. This is just my opinion of course. I just think he put her where he did in hopes she would never be located and animals/wildlife would do away with her.

But the difference here may be you were still in a happy marriage. I... having experienced a separation while living together, I could have cared less where she was and it would have taken a really big reason for either one of us to call each other. Also the woman who made the call seemed to be very emotional right from the start. I mean I understand they were friends but to go straight to that conclusion after knowing someone has been gone for about 5 hours seems very presumptuous. I too thought you had to wait 24 to 48 hours to file a missing person.

Oh I agree with you and I see your point. I was just stating that to me it seemed odd. I have been separated and if my ex had my daughter I still talked to him. I know it isn't the same and you obviously have more of an experience with living together while divorcing. I think Jessica went straight to that conclusion becuase she knows more than she was telling the police possibly. She felt in her heart of hearts that something was very very wrong. Just as I did my co-worker was missing.

I agree with you about not caring where each other is when you are separation while living together EXCEPT for one thing - when there are two little kids in the house that have to be taken care of, communication becomes necessary. I think that fact alone would ensure that more communication than would be necessary if there were no kids would be occuring.

Also - the fact that her friend seemed so emotional and that she did seem to be afraid that something bad had happened from the get go tells me that she knew some things that were happening that maybe we aren't privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member