Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep adding to my posts after ya'll read....sorry.
Yes, clever Brad likely played a game with the phones .

I doubt the 4 am trip is accurate.
No way he would file the affidavit if he knew he was there at 4 am

To be quite honest, I don't know if the 4 am trip is accurate either. But I'll tell you what. I believe a faceless poster on the internet, who's first post to this site, they claimed to know this, because not disclosed for privacy reasons over an explanation coming from the husband of this victim.

I've seen his affidavit and I've seen Nancy's and Brad's friends as well. It's what 6 or 8 against 1. They, the friends, have NO reason to lie. Brad, well, the friends of the couple's affidavits pretty well explain why Brad would NOT tell the truth.

Would he give an affidavit of the 4 am trip even if it were NOT true. You betcha! Which is worse, lying, or spending the rest of your life in prison? IF they prove he was lying, so what? What they going to do about it, keep him in prison? He's already facing that anyway.

We have seen with our own eyes, on some cases, people bald face lie when we absolutely KNOW the truth. They KNOW and we KNOW and LE KNOWS. Some people just lie to lie and don't care if they get caught lying because at this point, this is the least of his crimes....IF he did it.

JMHO
fran

Yes - I agree with that thought. I do know when I have been to Waverly, but might say I was at that shopping center with the Harris Teeter or Walmart. Or, I might say I was at the Harris Teeter near Waverly Place...I getting too hung up on semantics...Sorry.

Yes - I agree with that thought. I do know when I have been to Waverly, but might say I was at that shopping center with the Harris Teeter or Walmart. Or, I might say I was at the Harris Teeter near Waverly Place...I getting too hung up on semantics...Sorry.

No no - all is good. More likely me getting hung up on details ! Since we have been discussing if Brad would really go to the store to buy detergent it just struck me he said Waverly Place when it is in Crescent Commons so naturally when you said maybe if someone hadn't been there for a while they wouldn't know - kinda made me wonder a bit more about the frequency of his visits to the store is all.

To be quite honest, I don't know if the 4 am trip is accurate either. But I'll tell you what. I believe a faceless poster on the internet, who's first post to this site, they claimed to know this, because not disclosed for privacy reasons over an explanation coming from the husband of this victim.

I've seen his affidavit and I've seen Nancy's and Brad's friends as well. It's what 6 or 8 against 1. They, the friends, have NO reason to lie. Brad, well, the friends of the couple's affidavits pretty well explain why Brad would NOT tell the truth.

Would he give an affidavit of the 4 am trip even if it were NOT true. You betcha! Which is worse, lying, or spending the rest of your life in prison? IF they prove he was lying, so what? What they going to do about it, keep him in prison? He's already facing that anyway.

We have seen with our own eyes, on some cases, people bald face lie when we absolutely KNOW the truth. They KNOW and we KNOW and LE KNOWS. Some people just lie to lie and don't care if they get caught lying because at this point, this is the least of his crimes....IF he did it.

JMHO
fran

Found this from 'trip to store' thread

She did know early on about the 6 am part.......

momto3kids:
"I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured.

No no - all is good. More likely me getting hung up on details ! Since we have been discussing if Brad would really go to the store to buy detergent it just struck me he said Waverly Place when it is in Crescent Commons so naturally when you said maybe if someone hadn't been there for a while they wouldn't know - kinda made me wonder a bit more about the frequency of his visits to the store is all.
Me, too.

Is she still alive ?

Unfortunately, she'll outlive us all...
---

Still, back on-topic, virtually all of the friend's affidavits are the same handful of stories, over and over, clearly told from Nancy's point of view and there's very, very little that they witnessed themselves.

I don't know Nancy's spending and I feel a little sorry that her friends have decided to throw her dirty laundry out to the public because I'm not really seeing anything that would trump paternity in a custody case.

Why Does Brad want autopsy released asap ?
1- He dressed her corpse in her running gear and he thinks that will
show she indeed went out running (the ME will describe her clothing)

2- I have a suspicion he strangled her and then inflicted evidence of a sexual assault (torn shorts with bruising and tearing around the vagina)...obviously that will point to a random killer.

Knowing he did this, he wants the report released asap

---

Still, back on-topic, virtually all of the friend's affidavits are the same handful of stories, over and over, clearly told from Nancy's point of view and there's very, very little that they witnessed themselves.

I don't know Nancy's spending and I feel a little sorry that her friends have decided to throw her dirty laundry out to the public because I'm not really seeing anything that would trump paternity in a custody case.

The info is in the Affidavits..They are not going on CNN and saying this..
also ~ at least one of them(Jessica) Thinks he killed her so it's probably important to them that this info comes out in the Affidavit!

"...and his cellphone records should show the phone call about the juice and unless one of the kids called or he had an accomplice in the cover-up, it could be reasonably assumed that Nancy was alive at 6:40 on Saturday morning."

Yes I saw this, however this would be easy to do, all BC had to do was call his phone from Nancy's cell...he did have the purse and car after all...smart thinking on his part, evidence to support his story, allegedly.

This is all getting so expensive, and messy as the divorce would have been I suppose, but now much more costly in so many ways.

I have been giving some thought to this. Those calls could have been placed from one cell phone to the other, and it is quite possible that the cell company could determine the location of the phone(s) when the calls were made. The locations of the store and the residence are not all that far apart, so it is possible that they were within the same cell when they were made. If this is the case, I am not sure how localizing the information retained by the cell switches are. They could have been in EXACTLY the same location.

However, even a cursory examination of the cell records would show that the calls were placed from one cell phone to the other, which would make no practical sense, if NC were actually calling to have BC pick up some items at the store. I am not sure who provided the cell service for these folks, but I find that many grocery stores in the area have very poor cell coverage. I have needed to place or receive calls on many occasions when shopping, and have a very hard time completing the calls, I have difficulty getting a good signal in the Wal*Mart too, and it is in the same area as the Harris Teeter mentioned in the report.

It is NOT IMPOSSIBLE that BC programmed a phone or computer to PLACE the call from his residence to the cell phone at a specific time (Remember the days of modems? Also, BC is an EXPERT at configuring VOIP gear, no problem for him!)

I also find it very interesting in the Adams affidavit that he was out of touch on his European trip. If he was half the techie that he should be, cross the pond phone calls and/or e-mail should be no big deal at all for him. VOIP rides the Internet pipe, and costs little or nothing.

CyberPro

I have a suspicion he strangled her and then inflicted evidence of a sexual assault...obviously that will point to a random killer.

Wasn't there a Criminal Intent or an SVU, where a girl captured semen in a condom and used it to stage a sexual assault?

Diabolical...

Found this from 'trip to store' thread

She did know early on about the 6 am part.......

momto3kids:
"I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured.

That's why I believe HER rather than Brad. She was spot on what she knew which wasn't public knowledge at that time, 'he told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6 am.'

There's an old saying for LE, that a perp will often times explain something before it is asked.

To me, this whole affidavit thingy today by Brad actually fits into that category. He was explaining, point by point, criticisms pointed towards him throughout the internet.

Doesn't cut it with me.

sorry,
guilty,
JMHO
fran

Well yea, they are repeating what the victim told them, as well as what they observed first hand.

Who does Brad have that will attest to his version ?

waiting.....

A large precentage of Brad's can be proven through photos, receipts, credit card records, affidavits and sworn testimony; Most of the "friends" are what Nancy told them and because very little of it pertains to his parenting (except that he was less involved as Nancy, but more involved than her parents). Therefore, as I've posted previously, I'm predicting a continuance, but if Brad isn't charged and if the judge or the grandparents want to procede, then he'll win.

I can't see where Nancy and Brad even came close to being able to afford their lifestyle. Before or after the imposed budget cuts.
Money problems adds a ton of stress to to a bad relationship. So does the no sex.
I haven't read all her friends statements yet, do they indicate Nancy talked about her personal life details?
IMO

---

These friends witnessed enough to be credible, IMHO.

Brad started it by posting the more than 100 talking points, which included an alleged confession by his deceased wife, to an affair that did NOT include sex with an unknown man, made as witnessed by a doctor who can NOT reveal whether his statement is true or not.:rolleyes:

Paternity does not always justify custody. IMHO, Nancy's friends affidavits are proof the husband's first priority was NOT his family, which includes the mentioned minor children.

JMHO
fran

That's why I believe HER rather than Brad. She was spot on what she knew which wasn't public knowledge at that time, 'he told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6 am.'

No offense to the poster, but someone (we all know who) told her, what somebody told them (which they may have also learned secondhand) and because there's video and a computer record, he can't lie about it. Obviously, he went to the store twice and in the retellings, his 6:45 purchase moved to 4am and the actual product purchased became much more sinister.

I can't see where Nancy and Brad even came close to being able to afford their lifestyle. Before or after the imposed budget cuts.
Money problems adds a ton of stress to to a bad relationship. So does the no sex.
I haven't read all her friends statements yet, do they indicate Nancy talked about her personal life details?
IMO

Here, judge for yourself. You just need to read one or two to get the gist of just how much of a CAD this alleged grieving husband WAS and IS.:mad:

fran
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/07/23/3258895/Plaintiff_affidavits.pdf

No offense to the poster, but someone (we all know who) told her, what somebody told them (which they may have also learned secondhand) and because there's video and a computer record, he can't lie about it. Obviously, he went to the store twice and in the retellings, his 6:45 purchase moved to 4am and the actual product purchased became much more sinister.

To be quite honest, I don't believe it really matters whether he went at 4 am or 6 or 6:30.

There is still the 'opportunity' for the husband to have committed this crime. He may think it proves he didn't, but it does NOT prove it to me.

Just sayin'
fran

Paternity does not always justify custody. IMHO, Nancy's friends affidavits are proof the husband's first priority was NOT his family, which includes the mentioned minor children.

He can ship them off to boarding school, he's the father.

Perhaps, if he's never charged or convicted, the grandparents can get some kind of visitation rights and possibly the court will order Family Services involvement, but the fact that he and his wife did not get along doesn't have any bearing on his parental rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77