Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish more people who knew NG would come forward with info. I'm beginning to wonder if SHE was the one that was locked up in the shed!!!

Nancy and Jaycee were alone for 4 months while Jaycee was still a child and Phillip was in jail on parole violations. As far as we know Nancy could have left or reported the abuse at that time and chose not to.

I also read in the Contra Costa newspaper that Nancy was not immediately arressted. She was taken into custody shortly after detectives interviewed Jaycee. So it sounds like the cops confirmed that she had an active role before arresting her.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/jayceedugard/ci_13240607?nclick_check=1

this morning on CBS morning show- Nancy's attorney was whining about having to see his client through glass-he hasn't been able to form a relationship with her. He is going to need professional help to get to the bottom of the story. When asked if his client is a victim or a crinimal---oh she is a victim

yeah right

I knew it - I KNEW IT - that is going to be the defense of this subhuman female.

Well, ok - what about the 4 months he was BACK IN prison? The 4 months that she had to take Jaycee and go to the authorities and say 'WE'RE BOTH VICTIMS!!!"

Nope, ain't buying it. She's in this up to her eyeballs and she ain't playin' no "victim" card.

Yep..Her lawyer says she misses the girls....Wonder what she misses aboout the children..her raping them or her husband raping them.

She is lower than whale poop.

He also says that she understands why she is locked up...good..that is the first step towards proving she is mentally competent to stand trial.

this morning on CBS morning show- Nancy's attorney was whining about having to see his client through glass-he hasn't been able to form a relationship with her. He is going to need professional help to get to the bottom of the story. When asked if his client is a victim or a crinimal---oh she is a victim

yeah right
I too believe she was a victim but BY CHOICE>
She had 4 months during his incarceration to seek help for her and Jaycee.
So IMHO fry her...And if this attorney is going to assume any position to help her...Fry him too.:furious:

So IMHO fry her...And if this attorney is going to assume any position to help her...Fry him too.:furious:

No sense attorney bashing. The law states she has to be defended by someone, and there's no attorney that's going to state she's guilty. Her attorney is being paid TO DEFEND her.

So, I am not aware of the etiquette of banning, that person with the "inside info" did seem to have an explanation for the "haha" comment, and he/she did have some information he/she was apparently willing to share, does anyone know what they were banned for?
I'm not arguing or criticising that it happened, I just wondered why?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidwwXFLnUA"]YouTube - Nancy Garrido's Lawyer: She Is a Victim[/nomedia]

Just as moderators here would not publicly discuss their interactions with you, we don't publicly discuss our interactions with others. The purpose of the forum is to discuss the case, not each other.

Anyway, I don't see how someone from Tampa Bay, FL. could be that close to the recent events.

Gotcha, and thank you for responding.

I believe her first mistake was 18 years ago when she snatched Jaycee off the street. PG was driving the car and it was NG who jumped out to get Jaycee. She could have told her to run or botched it if she really wanted to. PLUS, she has had 18 years to make it right. I don't think for one minute PG had her locked up the whole 18 years too!!

It appears Garrido's 1993 parole violation resulted in home confinement and not being sent back to prison...according to federal prison officials.

Garrido appears to have been home the whole time in 1993.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_13246289

The amount of inaccurate reporting concerning this case is becoming alarming.

It appears Garrido's 1993 parole violation resulted in home confinement and not being sent back to prison...according to federal prison officials.

I'd like to know which records are correct.

This one:

A violation of Garrido’s parole conditions sent him back to federal prison in California from April to August of 1993, records show. But Dick Carelli, spokesman for the federal Office of Court Administration, did not know what Garrido did to violate parole.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20090828/NEWS/90828055/1321

or the one you linked? Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing?

:cow:

Maz

I'd like to know which records are correct.

This one:

A violation of Garrido’s parole conditions sent him back to federal prison in California from April to August of 1993, records show. But Dick Carelli, spokesman for the federal Office of Court Administration, did not know what Garrido did to violate parole.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20090828/NEWS/90828055/1321

or the one you linked? Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing?

:cow:

Maz

I am going to lean on the most recent one released that I linked due to the amount of interest this case is recieving. Your link is dated 8/28/09.

I am still suprised they haven't announced what the parole violation was. That could turn out to be most interesting.

CYA most definately occuring as we speak

I believe her first mistake was 18 years ago when she snatched Jaycee off the street. PG was driving the car and it was NG who jumped out to get Jaycee. She could have told her to run or botched it if she really wanted to. PLUS, she has had 18 years to make it right. I don't think for one minute PG had her locked up the whole 18 years too!!
ITA but just in case she was a robot....
there were 4 months to think things through and disappear along with Giving Jaycee freedom.
But you are correct that it was her first mistake in this case.

I am going to lean on the most recent one released that I linked due to the amount of interest this case is recieving. Your link is dated 8/28/09.

I am still suprised they haven't announced what the parole violation was. That could turn out to be most interesting.

CYA most definitely occuring as we speak
It would also put a bad eye on LE and they don't want that.
so they are controling some of what is coming out. JMO
Just as they are not ashamed to say that PO did a good job...:rolleyes:

I am not trusting LE in this case....
18 years a PO went to visit this perp and came up with nothing?

I agree with this, but at the same time I am not necessarily surprised by it. The general rule in major true crime cases (like plane crashes, Columbine, etc.) is "never believe anything you hear in the first 72 hours." Because that's when the media takes any little rumor they have, and they run with it. I mean my goodness, we're now 10 years after Columbine, and people STILL believe most of the "facts" that came out those first couple of days.

So while it is disturbing that some of the media facts are starting to contradict themselves on this story, you do have to understand that this is just the way that sensational breaking crime stories work. The more sensational aspects (backyard parties, additional victims, etc.) are always going to get the most press. It's possible that there is much more to this case than meets the eye, but I'd give this story about 3-4 weeks before I would 100% believe anything.

What NG did was horrific by any standard. That said, clearly there is mental illness of some kind of NG and PG at play here. PG's first wife said basically she tried to escape at every opportunity once they were married and finally got her chance when he was imprisoned. We know nothing of what went on between PG & NG. Perhaps NG was also suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Perhaps she is the incarnation of evil. The bottom line is, she may be a monster or she may also be a victim--we just don't know yet. Even SH helped his captor kidnap another boy. Is he evil? No. He did it to survive his unimaginable situation. Just saying we shouldn't start condemning anyone until all the facts are known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid