Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol gibby your signature makes me think we should start a "famous quotes" thread for this case. there's been some doozies. even today, on the phone calls, we have some doozies.

That cookie really burnt NG up... guess she only had cracker and water :innocent:

:parrot:

Boy she sure did put on the poor little girl act when talking to her grandma

lol gibby your signature makes me think we should start a "famous quotes" thread for this case. there's been some doozies. even today, on the phone calls, we have some doozies.

Oh! I need to change it from the new tapes today... lol

That's a great thread idea too (in the basement, I assume) :D

Yesterday Nayance had 2 old chicken mcnuggets that she found in her car.

Today Nayance had a half a hamburger pattie that she cooked for somebody else.

Are you hungry, Nayance?

Misty: I'm starving
Nancy: I'm starving more.
Misty: No, I'm starving more than you.
Nancy: No, I just ate a saltine cracker for dinner, you had a chicken patty, therefore I'm starving more.
:banghead:

Nancy going over the jail menu and saying Misty isn't starving like she claims. Also talking about her begging for money from her family and they don't have any; will maybe try to scrape up $100. to send to her.

Misty must think $ grows on trees........ I don't like listening to her beg her poor grandma and grandma can't afford to pay house ins. stuff. :(

And the parents don't have any money for gas, somebody needs to tell that girl off, my gosh what a bunch of enablers, who put Misty in jail but Misty herself. Someone needs to tell her, girl, you reap what you sow, so suck it up!

Hmm... Art and HankSr look a lot alike if you think about it. Are they secret brothers?

Nancy going over the jail menu and saying Misty isn't starving like she claims. Also talking about her begging for money from her family and they don't have any; will maybe try to scrape up $100. to send to her.

Should we take up a collection....teehee....

tee hee hee. y'all are making me hungry.

Misty's whining is really infuriating. Haleigh is missing and all she can think about is herself. She doesn't care that the people she is begging from are totally broke. There is no response when others say they told her not to get mixed up with the drugs. Is this girl mentally lacking or just totally selfish ?

Where do they get these callers from with their stupid,,, questions???

And the parents don't have any money for gas, somebody needs to tell that girl off, my gosh what a bunch of enablers, who put Misty in jail but Misty herself. Someone needs to tell her, girl, you reap what you sow, so suck it up!
And pretty soon they won't even be phone calls when family gets the bill for collect calls. :eek:

Is quite the contrast to what Casey's account looks like. I imagine in jail it's a pretty big deal.

Good Lord there are some people you just can't let out of the basement.

Wrong thread. I'm bad

Uhm, I don't think she's all that hungry if she is REALLY going through detox and/or withdrawls... typically people coming off of opiates have nausea and/or vomiting with pretty bad diarrhea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500