Nancy Grace 03/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible in this case. I just wanted to point a few things out. If Misty wanted to sleep, she would of slept. Her and Ron said they slept pretty much half that Monday away,and Jr. was in their care. Or was he? Maybe he stayed at GGMS, and Haleigh may of been there as well that would be the only sensible reason for Ron to race by the bus stop that Monday morning instead of letting Haleigh catch the bus. It would also give a little relevance as to why GGMS came over to bring clean clothe that Monday night as well, if she did. I wonder if she took the children back with her at that time as well. I also wonder if they were in her care over the weekend. Who took care of them the previous week so that Ron could go to work is another question I've always had. If Misty took off that Wed/Thursday. Who watched the children for Ron? I am pretty sure he was not off of work 4 days in a row. I also feel he must of been out looking for Misty..but all is JMO.

I really don't think either of them would call for back up babysitting for them to sleep. IMO, they both slept in many times and let the kids fend for themselves.

As for the van, I had asked TJ Hart about the van over the phone a while back and he pointed out that if "anything" at all was found in that van that LE would of never returned it. Since then I have wondered about Nay Nay's car. She mentioned that LE picked it up to send it to the crime lab, I have not heard if she ever got her car back. Anyone know?

In other news, TJ Hart is taking time off of the Haleigh case due to an illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member