Nancy Grace 1/14/09 Marc Klaas will be on

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA attorney is seeking supeona for LA because then he would be automatically given immunity. If he gets supeonaed, he can not take the fifth, will have to tell it all on the stand.

What kind of background do we know about LA???
Has he been in any trouble before?

Tot uncle should not get immunity. This family is unbelievable. Oh, that was my opinion!

Natisha says if he gets immunity he MUST testify, no 5th amendment. Renee R on. Here we go...

Yes, and this is the first I have heard of Lee seeking criminal immunity!
According to the experts tonight, If LA is subpoened he can have immunity and wouldn't be able to plead the 5th amendment when testifying at criminal trial. IOW, if the state wants his testimony they'll have to give him immunity. Law in state of FL.

If Lee is given a Subpoena he is automatically granted Immunity under FLA Law...

Also, he would be forced to testify during the trial & he would lose his right to Plead the 5th

I didn't know any of this....It's news to me

I'd be shocked if at least "One" other member of the Anthony family is not charged.

I think all 3 should be charged but I'd be happy with one
I totally agree! I think that there are a lot more people involved in this case that need to be put away too!

Difference between "use immunity" and "blanket immunity" being discussed. If they can prove any other crime without USE of his words they can prosecute. Otherwise, no charges.

Panel of lawyers...........in the state of Florida, if a witness has a subpoena, there's automatic immunity.

Use immunidy - can't prosecute on what he says on the stand

Blanket immunity - charges filed based on other than his testimony

Leticia................his attorney, Lukas, is seeking a subpoena as Lee would then get immunity. He would have to testify truthfully.

BUT would LA be TRUTHFUL?
LP thinks LA and the daisy chain

I agree - it seems LE is going to go after LA - and that might leave Cindy and George out in the cold - maybe thats the reason Cindy has been so snippy in her emails

I have a feeling more emails will surface very soon

Wait, just on Jane Valez, just 30 min ago, an expert or media type said NO charges at all for any of the A's

So who has the story? Who is right?

Also, same reported on NG just this week!?

WTH is the "truth" in this case and will we ever know it?!

NG.."Why would LA need Immunity"?

LP..." Somebody gave the information to the PI's back in august & he may be part of the Daisy Chain"

Nancy: why would LA need criminal immunity? Leonard: somebody had to give information to PIs where Caylee's remains were. Part of the 'daisy chain' LP's been talking about.

LA attorney says LA may have information that he may have had information that could be misconstrued as aiding and abetting.

LP said that Lee was originally concerned about aiming them toward JG.

LP...........when they first got there he - Lee - was directing them to go after JG

I have a feeling NG is going to change her feelings on the A's soon...

LP saying LA was pointing them to JG while he was in the home, this very concerned about a search they were doing. LP wanted to get that binder he always carried and told the cops to get it.

LP....

"Lee was more concerned at aiming this investigation towards Jessie G."

"He was always carrying a "binder" with him with a ton of info in it"

"I told Nick Savage to go get the binder & see what information he's got in there....I don't know if he ever did"

Me: So, WTH?! Could he possibly get charged or not?! Back to back shows say two different things.

Leonard saying CA sent LA out on a search for Casey on 7/2 - 7/3. Also talking about a binder of notes that LA had, that LP told Nick Savage (FBI) about. Doesn't know if FBI ever got the binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie