Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

I love that Nancy called Kobe out on his theories changing haha

Kobi is a dumba@@ for coming on the NG show now......

For sure! I don't think pizza has any "serology." LUV it " what are you talking about" from NG. Does pizza have DNA? Don't think so. Maybe Kobe can blood type it. IDOT IDOT IDOT:bang:

I know. What I am asking is KC and Cindy have owned up to the pizza...embraced it even as an excuse for the bad smell in the car. How can they rectify body fluids on the outside of the bag?

Cause when George threw the bag in the dumpster, it happened to fall right on top of a previously placed deceased person that is not his granddaughter.

Kobi is a dumba@@ for coming on the NG show now......

You are correct - not very smart! Nancy is giving him hell too and just called him on changing his stance on things.

That is the bag that that wonderful guy from the towing place climbed into the dumpster in his pj's to retrieve for the police as he put 2 and 2 together...but police already had added things and already had it . Correct?
I thought the bag was thrown over the fence and retreived.
Is this another bag?

Sociopath..........is a monster - psychologist

Why does she waste her precious air time on him?? He's a FOOL.

Oh yeah, and JB still has time to file for speedy trial. If he were going to WAIVE speedy trial, he had to do it then and there, but he still can file for speedy if he wants to, and if he has half a brain (??????) he will. And I meant to ask, seems like I saw a post yesterday stating that the Bar Assoc had strongly recommended he recuse himself due to lack of experience...did I read that right? Is there a link or anything?

Enraged Maggots carrying evidence from unknown body--not Caylee--broke into Casey trunk seeking to avenge death of fellow creepy insects by murderous squirrels who had already killed each other in aforementioned trunk.
OK thanks Kobe.....Good luck!

(he didn't really say that, but could've.)

Jeff didn't even know he was on a trip with KC. Man, must be some good stuff to drink down there. :behindbar

he dooesn't have children

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back