Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

D. Lohr will probably have a more detailed explanation on is site later.

A media firestorm over the Loss of Life comment.

What?! Why does this story change everyday? Yesterday he said it was to be the largest search in history! I don't remember the A's being cooperative yesterday or the day before or... or...

WTH?

Good question. One day I get excited about searching, next day I'm depressed because there will be no search. This is just plain weird.

Last week Tim said the search was about finding Caylee, that he wasn't concerned about the Anthonys cooperation.

What?! Why does this story change everyday? Yesterday he said it was to be the largest search in history! I don't remember the A's being cooperative yesterday or the day before or... or...

WTH?

Exactly! Tim seemed so "matter-of-fact" when he said the search would continue. What could have possibly changed? :confused:

WTH?

I don't know....NG hasn't brought it up again....certainly sets off my hinky meter, though! The A's have NEVER cooperated!

Casey has been moved to protective custody. Figured.

i heard that Tim was doing some searching here in NC but would be going back to search for caylee in a few weeks.

WTH?

I think his plan was to leave for a couple of weeks (NC, I think?) and then come back when the search conditions were more favorable. I hope I'm remembering this correctly . . .

Exactly! Tim seemed so "matter-of-fact" when he said the search would continue. What could have possibly changed? :confused:

I am getting annoyed with Tim, I have to say. Why the games every day?

don't forget NG she also has life!! while her daughter is dead

please keep all of us too-lazy-to-get-cable-for-2-months-now-previous-nancy-addicts in the loop! thanks guys!!

WTH?
I have no idea. Cindy must have told him off! Told him to leave! Something! Who the heck knows?

I think his plan was to leave for a couple of weeks (NC, I think?) and then come back when the search conditions were more favorable. I hope I'm remembering this correctly . . .

Yea he said he was coming back in 2 weeks to see if he can search with or without CA's blessing.

Is there still a lot of standing water in the Orlando area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back