Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

That area looks very swampy. I hate to say this but, are there alligators there and if so would that completly dispose of a small body?

Do you think the alligators dug her up? After all he said she had a shovel.

There was a news video several weeks ago that talked about upcoming murder charges. In the video the reporter said LE had evidence that told them the position of Caylee's body in the trunk. I don't recall him saying anything about an outline though. I thought he may have meant they knew where her head was due to hair found but who knows exactly how precise the evidence is. Before anyone asks for a link, I don't remember what station it was although I'm almost positive it was an Orlando station. Maybe someone else remembers it.

I remember when they said that about them being able to tell what position her body had been in. Though I don't know if they said they do know or if they said when the tests come back they will know.

IF this person was told to just meet her there then maybe with her grand style of manipulation tactics there would be no questions. I doubt it but this whole blessed case is making me nuts. LOL

She must have also told him to bring his fishing pole!!! lol

Alligators don't eat what ain't moving. They are not scavengers I do believe.

Actually, alligators don't eat their prey right away. They submerge the body of whatever it is for a few days until decomp is well underway. You'll forgive me if I don't take this thought to a conclusion of what an alligator would do if it came across .......yeah, I'll stop there.

seems unlikely you would be able to see a man pretend fishing, notice her red glasses her hat and what she had in her hands from a moving vehicle. He seems to know alot of details for someone who only saw her in passing.
Does Nancy think this is for real?

We discussed this at length last night in another thread here at WS, as local Orlando television aired a video of the new witness at the location on the local news. Paul K, the new witness, and his friend, Jimmy, were driving slowly as they were looking for metal to salvage. So they were not going by the area fast enough for it all to be a momentary sighting.

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
Oh my gosh, I just looked at that and those are exactly what my 12 year old described as being where she was. He called them flowers that looked like Irises but not Irises. He said he had never seen flowers like that but they were similar to an Iris.

He knew nothing about any of this and one day he saw an inkblot enlarged on my screen and said that little girl in Florida is near those Iris looking flowers in water. It gave me cold chills.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new neighbor across the street is psychic. Never has been a psychic reader or anything like that but she is definitely gifted with psychic ability. She told me last week that she sees Caylee around some flowers that look like irises. She asked me if I knew if irises grew in Florida. She also believes she is in water and that there is a white man, light skin and dark short hair, that is also involved. She was in a quandry as to whether or not to call LE and she must have decided not to. She says she knows she would be subject to ridicule.

OMG.........evidently there is something about those flowers. My son has never seen those in the link but the minute I clicked on that link and saw those I thought about him talking about irises where she is in water. I somewhat discounted it because irises don't grow in water, but after seeing that - they both may be right on target.

I agree. I would think that she would dump the entire bag with the contents. Why would she take a smelly bag and put it back in the car. No way.

For some reason, there is an assumption that she was taking something BACK to the car. I would suppose that is because this guy said she was walking OUT of the clearing. But, what I heard him say was she came out of the clearing with a shovel. He saw her at the trunk with what he thought was a bag and the shovel trying to put it in as fast as she could. How do we know she didn't wrap the body with the carpet from the trunk and was bringing the carpeting back to the trunk. There also seems to be the assumption that the shovel she had was the one she borrowed from the neighbor. I think maybe she used the neighbors shovel to break the lock on the shed door to get to the shovels in the A's shed. She returned the neighbors shovel in an hour or less so I wouldn't think she would use that one to go 5 miles away, do the dirty deed, then return the shovel in less than an hour.

She may have put the shovel she got from the shed in the trunk OR she bought one somewhere and off she went to do her dirty deed. Wasn't that on the 18th of June that she borrowed the shovel? When were the pings in that area off BCR?

Here is the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.389519,-81.32399&z=15&t=h&hl=en

They mentioned they could see the outline of her little body

Whoa. Late in the game to this - but who is THEY and where was this stated? That's pretty huge, and I hadn't heard it!!

Near the Mud Lake area I did not experience much (if any) traffic the day I went out there. It was not rush-hour and was on a weekend but I was able to do U-turns and not even consider the non-existent traffic. Makes me wonder if we are all thinking about the same location?

When we looked at the property on Boggy Creek Rd, it was very lightly traveled road. I doubt we saw 5 or 6 cars. That was during the day in the early afternoon. I found it rather spooky because it "felt" so isolated along there. I wondered if it was an Indian burial ground or something because of the spooky feeling. I live out in the woods now, so it wasn't that we were in the woods which made it feel funny.

When my friends there told me it was a dumping area and even bodies had been found there, I just attributed the spooky feeling to that. It must be the time of day you are there because it certainly was not a "heavily traveled" road when we were there.

Gross alert:

I understand this. If Caylee was laying in the trunk of the car - decaying and decomposing.. I think she would have to eventually put her in something to move her from the car trunk.

I've thought all along that she put her in the trunk after she died, then moved her to the back yard of the A.. house, laid her in the back yard (therefore the dog hits,) rolled her in trash bags, then a duffel bag, back into the trunk.

This is the same area and same road the woman told about.

Have they given the name of the road yet? Because a very excellent profiler, Dr. Maurice Godwin has made a geographical profile and it seems to be right along Narcoossee Rd., just north of the Airport, in between Hwys 551, 15 and 417. Directly in the middle of Pings number 1,2,3 and 4.

Here's the link posted in the profiler thread.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/main.htm

couldnt kc have borrowed the A's shovel first but after she broke the lock off to get to the gas and then goerge replaced the lock so she figured she better not break it again and went and borrowed the neighbors. not sure if this could be cause i dont remeber all the dates, just a thought

maybe she broke the lock to get the shovels and took the cans since they were there and full????

Have they given the name of the road yet? Because a very excellent profiler, Dr. Maurice Godwin has made a geographical profile and it seems to be right along Narcoossee Rd., just north of the Airport, in between Hwys 551, 15 and 417. Directly in the middle of Pings number 1,2,3 and 4.

Here's the link posted in the profiler thread.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/main.htm

I don't think the sighting by the woman was in the same location. BCR is south of the airport.

That's why I'd love to know what was on that JCPenny's credit card.

It's possible she was wrapped in something. She'd have to be just for Casey to be able to move her after the days she was left there. Even after 3 days a body would be gross...

On July 15th, when Lee brought Casey's belongings to the Anthony home, Cindy found her J.C. Pennys and her Sears card among Casey's things. Sears has a large tool dept., and it would be easy for Casey to buy a shovel there, use it, and later discard it.

I've always wondered about the statements Cindy won't turn over to LE. I think a strange purchase, such as a shovel, was on the statement.

On July 15th, when Lee brought Casey's belongings to the Anthony home, Cindy found her J.C. Pennys and her Sears card among Casey's things. Sears has a large tool dept., and it would be easy for Casey to buy a shovel there, use it, and later discard it.

I've always wondered about the statements Cindy won't turn over to LE. I think a strange purchase, such as a shovel, was on the statement.

Can they supoena her credit card statements from Penneys? Because I'm sure Cindy would never give them the complete copies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back