Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

said unidentified man was well dressed, pretending to fish and talking on a cell phone...not too sure this guy sounds reliable to me....too much detail, but I could be feeling that way cuz of KC's stories

How do you pretend to fish? That seems odd to me right there.

Kathy B. talking about witness. He saw the car with the BRA on the front. She acted nervous avoided looking at the car. Straw hat and big red sunglasses.
Interesting about this tip is this guy is not an anonymous tipster his name is Paul K. His story is detailed. This informant is considering searching with some of his friends.

LP- Saying it fits within the area of discussion.

Same thing I saw yesterday, same raspy voiced guy........nothing new so far.

I wonder if KC dumped the Body there & then on her way out she ran into this man

Maybe she went back & moved the Body because she was afraid that he would come forward once Caylee was reported missing

More detail in the tip, more reliable, but they are looking into what time it came in, because everything that he said has been said on tv.....

I really wonder if the 'well dressed man' on the bridge was even with her at all though.

Well, with the tipster - if I were him, I'd go back to that spot and see if someone comes to the area to do something - because THIS if true someone did this, and now it's publisized, they would move the item - in this case Caylee if it's the case

And GA dressing nicely? Pretending to fish? Not thinking so much

Caller asking about KC selling Casey

Caller asking if KC not guilty on these charges can she be charged Federally. Lawyer saying it's possible.

Can the feds come after her? caller question

Well NG and I agree on something tonight anyway. They should check out his story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back