Nancy Grace 10-21 Tuesday

No collect calls home, no visits and no pictures of Caylee in her cell.

Not yet -- But now that you're here we may get something good! :dance:
Ahhh:blowkiss:
If it was up to me, little Caylee would have been found today alive!:(
But, we know that won't happen.

I wish the poor baby would be found. That would seal it all!

Saying KC probably hid Caylee somewhere she is familiar with

No visits- by KC's request or because her family has abandoned her in jail?

I've been eagerly watching the maps they're making on the cell phone pings thread. I can only read and watch--not smart enough to really contribute. But they are noticing a few hours here and there that there is no cell phone activity and are wondering if KC may have gone somewhere and left her cell phone behind so she wouldn't be traced by the pings. So even though LP notes the pings never left Orlando, it doesn't necessarily mean that KC didn't leave Orlando for a short trip. Pure speculation, though.

In an interview somewhere CA said she is waiting for KC to be ready for visitors???

I hope Mike B discusses the A's lie detector tests that were mentioned on CNN today.

Well, you know how it is when she's in jail. It's such a huge waste to stay in contact with the people who care about her.

Absolutely nothing new tonight, same info. that's been on CNN all day.

About her account, what she can order, 'blah, blah'

KC does have a huge array of things she can order from commisary (oh shrimp!!

I've been eagerly watching the maps they're making on the cell phone pings thread. I can only read and watch--not smart enough to really contribute. But they are noticing a few hours here and there that there is no cell phone activity and are wondering if KC may have gone somewhere and left her cell phone behind so she wouldn't be traced by the pings. So even though LP notes the pings never left Orlando, it doesn't necessarily mean that KC didn't leave Orlando for a short trip. Pure speculation, though.

By your post I would say you are plenty "smart enough"! Very good thought!:clap:

I'm laughing to myself about being able to purchase makeup in jail. That would be one of the last things I would be thinking about, putting makeup on.

Her bondsman put $ in her account today...What's with that?

Talking @ her new lawyer Tim & Tim from TES on again tonight. He says he will not give up on his focus on finding Caylee!! Yeah TES!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back