Nancy Grace 10-23. -FBI results are coming in

FBI is releasing the forensic lab results on the car.

NG talking about the warnings on the web sites about the Chloroform

Cindy says "there was NO odor when it was towed to the tow yard." But right before that you hear Lee telling LE he asked KC about the odor & she tells him around mom's birthday, June 5th.

Cindy says there was no odor when the car was towed to the tow yard. How can she know?

Even though there are several witnesses that say it did smell before it was towed.....Including KC

NG talking about how to make the Chloroform and useing ice

If they throw out the car evidence, I will have a heart attack! It's just that simple..1000 tips on the new line..gimmee a break!

aceton, bleach and ice ... to make chloroform

I wonder why the FBI would be releasing any results now. Anyone have any ideas?

defense requesting all dna from car to be thrown out.....wtf
Won't fly. The search of the car is from Cindy's mouth herself. It would be more than reasonable for police to search that car after Cindy reported smelling a dead body in her 911 call. It would have been odd if they did not investigate the car. Cindy has only herself to thank for that one. moo - probable cause. Then you have George and Lee talking about the same smell. The car results will stay, I predict.

Scroll at bottom of the screen says, "dates confirmed of tot mom's dirty dancing."

Dr. Lambert:
Explaining the simplicity of creating chlorof with simple home ingredients.

Used to be used as anesthetic, is carcenogenic and no longer used for any human purpose.

Did she replace Kobi with this Dr? He's actually credible and believable!

Leila, I did not realize the dates of the dirty dancing was being questioned ... thought it had been confirmed already.

asking what you would use chloroform for...Dr. says to mold some plastics together....other wise he didnt know what else you would be useing it for

Cindy says "there was NO odor when it was towed to the tow yard." But right before that you hear Lee telling LE he asked KC about the odor & she tells him around mom's birthday, June 5th.

We also have statements from Tony & Amy saying that KC herself admitted that her car smelled (2 dead squirrels)

Also, KC tried to keep George away from the trunk

If the defense tries to say that the odor started "after" it was towed then they're in for an uphill battle

They keep playing the clip of Cindy saying "no odor, there was no odor in the car when it was towed to the tow yard." I think she's going to blame the tow yard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Core.B
Back