Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

It appears tight clothing is prohibited. Someone should buy her some bigger jeans, I guess.

It says nothing about the internet so looks like it is unlimited access, but phone is only for 5 minute calls.

You know, I think the 5 minute phone usage is meant for the phone line that the monitor is on. Note that the line cannot have additional calling features. Not everyone has a cell phone, and that rule was probably set before it was common for so many people to have cells readily available.
JMO.

Reading the handbook, I didn't see anything denying cell phone or computer use, (phone reference is only about not interrupting the monitoring system on the land line) or make-up (only dress code), but she had flunked the whole thing by the second sentence of "Offender Conduct" anyway:

"You are expected to conduct yourself in such a manner as to command respect from the citizens in the community." :bang:

Reading the handbook, I didn't see anything denying cell phone or computer use, (phone reference is only about not interrupting the monitoring system on the land line) or make-up (only dress code), but she had flunked the whole thing by the second sentence of "Offender Conduct" anyway:

"You are expected to conduct yourself in such a manner as to command respect from the citizens in the community." :bang:

What, strutting her "junk in the trunk", chewing and snapping gum, plastering on eye makeup, laughing and joking with the security guard doesn't command respect from the community? :confused:

Thank you so much for what you do, Patty. And thanks to Tricia too for giving us a place to discuss cases like this.

One time she used "SOULFOOL" and got into a battle with other posters. When things didn't go her way, she posted this, like she did on her blog after she removed information. She likes to post strings of words like this:

caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisincaseyisinnocentn
ocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent
caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinn
ocentcaseyicaseyisinnocentsinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent
caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinn
ocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocent

Most recently, she used cayleeseeker.

It doesn't take long to know it's Casey. She posts late night mostly.

I have no idea who "cayleeseeker" is but they were discussing a post by this person on the Monkeyblog earlier today and she/he had posted that the odor in the car was the result of a practical joke KC's friends had played on her - they supposedly had placed 1000 dead crickets in her car. This caused a whole bunch of banter over there. I'm not sure it's KC. Sounds like someone who might actually be making fun of her.

Am I going crazy (a rhetorical question, tyvm), or are pages missing off this thread? When I posted, I swear it went to page 21, right before Patty posted the 3 links to NG's show from last evening. Now, not only is my post gone, so are pages 20 and 21. Is this a sign I've been reading way too much lately?

Am I going crazy (a rhetorical question, tyvm), or are pages missing off this thread? When I posted, I swear it went to page 21, right before Patty posted the 3 links to NG's show from last evening. Now, not only is my post gone, so are pages 20 and 21. Is this a sign I've been reading way too much lately?

I think you're right, around 4pm there were 21 pages.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back