Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Oh, dear! Number 2,000 bio dad question.

Are ALL questions "excellent?"

For clarification............LP said that the car was left at Amscot late on June 26th. Mrs. Sanchez saw the car when she came to work at 7:00am on the 27th. On the morning of June 27th, Casey came back to Amscot and picked up the car and drove to her mother's house, where she called J.C. Pennys. Then she drove to the area of the airport (cell phone pings) and that's where LP says they'll find the body. Casey returned the car to Amscot before 11:00am that morning and Tony picked Casey up there.

If you'll remember, when Tony picked Casey up she had shopping bags of some items of food she had taken from her mother's house.

I'm sure that's where she got the food (Cindys house)

But what I don't understand is when is he saying she dumped the body?

On the night of the 26th or the second time she moved the car on the 27th? (when she drove to the airport)

Never heard WHO the bio dad was and caller is saying she heard the bio dad was married, shesh......

Yes they do. Our cell phone pings do indeed support this theory.

If you have it handy, could you provide the link for the map of the cell phone pings on the morning of the 27th, please? It seemed when I checked it last night that she didn't venture far from the Amscot all morning.

I love hearing there is A LOT more that we have not heard..Of course I know this but to keep hearing it is like music to my ears.

Do they even screen these questions?? You would think they'd want some variety.

I noticed that Casey doesn't swing her rear nearly as much in the Target videos as she does now for the cameras.

Oh, dear! Number 2,000 bio dad question.

Are ALL questions "excellent?"

All questions that have been asked over and over and over are quite EXCELLENT..b/c they know the answer lol.

I wonder if the baby-daddy issue will come up during the gj.... how many lies on that subject?

I wish Nancy would set up a hotline for WSer questions, now THAT would be variety and make for one interesting show!

I want to take the opportunity to thank those on the board who have legal expertise. I have my inner strengths as well but have learned soooo much by those on these boards who can quickly discern between GJ, SA, etc. Thanks everyone for helpin' this gal out!

On the night of the 26th or the second time she moved the car on the 27th? (when she drove to the airport)

Last night he was saying the body was dumped on the 27th.

The food items- Tyson chicken, Popsicles were actually on the Target receipts released today..

We looked at the cell phone pings last night, after LP first presented that theory. Unless I'm reading them wrong, they don't show her at her parents house or at the airport on the morning of the 27th. It's not known that the food came from her parent's house, that was Tony's guess.

Look again, honey.

Yes they do. Our cell phone pings do indeed support this theory.

If the car was at amscott at 7am then why didn't the manager notice the car missing?

I've always believed there was a second car - Why would she dump the car with the body in the trunk & then go back & get in the car & drive to the airport & then return the car to amscott?

Never heard WHO the bio dad was and caller is saying she heard the bio dad was married, shesh......

Casey told some of her friends she met a guy from Tennessee at a club who was on vacation during Thanksgiving and he went back to Tennessee. I was never clear on if he was married or not.

I specifically remembered that because we were in Orlando for two weeks during that specific time and our 24 year old son who lives in Tennessee met us there.

LP- bringing it to the GJ on the last day on purpose so if they say it's a no go a new GJ is right around the corner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back