Quite possibly!

Amy: "I didn't say that!"

KC: "Yeah you did."

Amy: "No, I didn't!"

KC: "Yeah, you did."

Amy: NO, I DIDN'T!!!

KC: "Yeah, you did - the last time you were sleep walking! Remember?"

Amy: "W.T.F!!??"

LP.................nothing in the purchases for Caylee. Car was spotted by Mrs. Sanchez at 7:00 on 27th..........Casey took car on the 27th, went to her mother's home and called J.C. Pennys, and then drove towards the airport and that's where the body will be found

Holy cow! Things starting to fall into place!

So.. enough bombshells, folks? :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Does anyone understand what LP is saying about KC going back to Tony's house at 10am?

The manager reported that the car was at amscot at 7am

Is LP saying that she left the car at amscott & then went back & drove to Tony's house?

I bet LE and Tim know something about finding caylee....maybe they found something when Tim was her last and had to wait for the water to go down

Quite possibly!

Amy: "I didn't say that!"

KC: "Yeah you did."

Amy: "No, I didn't!"

KC: "Yeah, you did."

On and on until some Three Stooges moves between the 2 and "yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck" to distract the real issue...

(added) KC---"You did. You were sleep walking. Again."

Eh---I guess Baez thinks those stolen property glasses look just fine with her "Caylee is Missing" tee shirt :(

And the 1st arrest blue hoodie . . . not to mention what may be underneath!

LP.................nothing in the purchases for Caylee. Car was spotted by Mrs. Sanchez at 7:00 on 27th..........Casey took car on the 27th, went to her mother's home and called J.C. Pennys, and then drove towards the airport and that's where the body will be found

I think LP has people looking here for some of his info...

WoW is all that I have to say… how many times did she go Target
I counted 3

The one wear she is wearing shorts. 2nd the one where she is wearing the sunglasses and her books are practically spilling out and than the black dress… but they dont show what she wore when wearing the black dress

YOUR GOING DOWN CASEY!!!!!!

She really doesn't seem so afraid and in dear of Little Caylee Marie

LP putting money on TM finding Caylee's remains before Tuesday = pressure, pressure, and more pressure on Casey. If she's going to try to flee, it will be before Tuesday!

WOW Kimi that is very interesting. I couldn't imagine what it would be like.

OMG the case I had to testify was a former salesman was using the company calling card to make calls, had been going on for years and I discovered it when I was hired for Accts payable. Anyway, the grand jury was 12 people, sitting up on graduated rows, all facing little me (I was 6 months pregnant at the time) yelling questions to me with no order at all. It was freaky!

Seeing that witch buying all of that stuff is something else! Buying it with stolen money(check) from her friend! And not one single item for a Caylee.Nothing!
What does that say to you?
It stuns me seeing her actually doing that!
I knew she did it, but to see it, I can't get over her blazen disregard for anyone or everyone but herself!
She's a piece of work!
I agree sweet, and it really ticks me off that Caylee isn't sitting in that cart in ANY video.

Interesting that this is a "seasoned" Grand Jury. Subpoenas going out Monday, but if there are a lot of witnesses they are calling they will start earlier.

NG said she would keep it "clean & lean" and bring in just LE so the defense would not have the GJ transcript to work from. She is pretty smart on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back