Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness she's talking about the developments today with Caylee's case! :clap: I missed everything and am just trying to catch up, but I understand CA is claiming the bag that was found by the divers was planted and OCSO wants LP to take a polygraph. She also said when Casey heard the news of the finding, she registered no emotion at all.

I know, I had to leave earlier and missed out on alot.

Playing the interview with Casey...the more I hear her lies, the more it reminds me of the audio of Scott Peterson and all the lies he told so matter of factly.

I know! The more I hear her obvious lies, I can only just shake my head. What a wack job she is.

Cayleeee!!!!

Yes it's brighter - interview with diver

So far it seems that Nancy is a few hours behind on the developments.

The toys in that bag that the diver was holding up looks like maybe a toy from a Happy Meal...something that may have been in the bottom of a diaper bag or your purse if you were a Mom of a toddler?

So, my question is ae they thinking that LP called the media first or are they thinking that he planted the things there? I missed the first couple comments about that, I had a screaming toddler.

Is Todd donating his time or cashing in on the CayleeCashCow too?

So far it seems that Nancy is a few hours behind on the developments.
At least she's covering it ~ I'm very happy about that! :) I'm wondering though when this bag was put in the river. Didn't TES already search that before?

So, my question is ae they thinking that LP called the media first or are they thinking that he planted the things there? I missed the first couple comments about that, I had a screaming toddler.

The media pounced on it according to the redhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500