Nancy Grace - 11/26/08 - Wednesday

Dunno how to link the shovel with the neck breaking yet.I mean,do you need a shovel to break a 3years old neck?(God I hate this)

If the shovel was used to break a neck, I am sure there would be DNA on it and it was tested.

And if her self-defense tactics failed to protect herself, she was planning to knock herself out with chloroform to spare herself whatever happened next.:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would gladly help her with that task. LOL

Agreed. About being the "worst mother", that's the only truthful statement she's made!

That whole text to AL was so telling, IMO. Here, her daughter is missing. Does she write, "Dear God, help me. I'm terrified. Now the cops know my daughter is missing, I'm afraid what the kidnapper will do. I'm so scared for her life"?

No.

Her text is all about herself. All about her self image. Or, at least, what a sociopath thinks the self-image would be of a normal person who has a missing daughter.

Woa, the June 9th thing again. I'd almost forgotten. KC was sure she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th. She was forceful and determined when she insisted upon that date to Yuri and JA. You'd think someone whose daughther was kidnapped would have the right date imbedded in their brain, wouldn't you? Probably the script, but wouldn't the script start on the day the baby really went missing? This woman didn't know the last date she saw her baby, the date some babysitter took her and didn't bring her back. That's a very telling lie!

Dunno how to link the shovel with the neck breaking yet.I mean,do you need a shovel to break a 3years old neck?(God I hate this)

sorry...I didn't mean to link the two (although anything is possible)

it's just that these two searches really flipped me out

who searches "neck breaking"?

what kind of facts could any English speaking person possibly be looking for by searching "shovel"?

sorry...I didn't mean to link the two (although anything is possible)

it's just that these two searches really flipped me out

who searches "neck breaking"?

what kind of facts could any English speaking person possibly be looking for by searching "shovel"?

Yep I know what you mean...freaks you out....especially because there's a 3years old involved :(

God knows what went on in that woman's head.:confused: I am even afraid to think about it.

Maybe she wanted to attack Cindy(?) and was planning to claim it was self defense?Heck I dunno!
They say Cindy attacked her once (the choking episode)....She could have said,hey,it was self defense,she attacked me before...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back