Nancy Grace - 11/7/08 Friday

Casey's actions are what may send her to the electric chair. If she had not chosen to kill little Caylee she would not potentially be facing the death penalty, regardless of how she was raised.

I have to agree. Many people have terrible upbringings raised by crazy people and choose to follow the straight and narrow path. We have to hold Casey responsible for her own crimes. At the same time Cindy should be held responsible for the things that she's doing and I think should be charged with obstruction at the very least.:furious:

I have to agree. Many people have terrible upbringings raised by crazy people and choose to follow the straight and narrow path. We have to hold Casey responsible for her own crimes. At the same time Cindy should be held responsible for the things that she's doing and I think should be charged with obstruction at the very least.:furious:

Understanding how upbringing effects a person, doesn't excuse the person from bad behavior. Many things go into formenting a persons ideas, etc.

Understanding how upbringing effects a person, doesn't excuse the person from bad behavior. Many things go into formenting a persons ideas, etc.

As I said, KC and others w similar upbringings will, and should be, held legally responsible. There is nothing which says we must ever examine, recognize or understand this well established link, nor endeavor to improve or alter the way in which we parent--a position which all but assures we'll have more KC's and so sadly, in turn, more victims like Caylee. JMO

I would think that the psychosis that causes parents to enable their children to this extent would also be the same psychosis that will not allow them to realize, through the Casey/Cindy story, that what they were doing could lead this this extreme behavior. They would remain in denial that they are the same type of parent as Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back