Nancy Grace - 2 Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Nancy, this is not breaking news...we need to move on to Gabriel now....

Seriously, how many times are they going to play the same damned video clips & recordings?

There is actually breaking news happening, Mizz Nancy!

PS- If I have to listen to Sue Moss rhyming 1 more time, I may have to scratch my own eyes out...

Seriously, how many times are they going to play the same damned video clips & recordings?

There is actually breaking news happening, Mizz Nancy!

PS- If I have to listen to Sue Moss rhyming 1 more time, I may have to scratch my own eyes out...

I used to feel the same about Sue Moss but now they make me chuckle a little. LOL

Well something tells me she not gonna talk about it,sooooo sad,

LOL Jenni79. I know..you'd think with now Nancy Grace labels everything as "breaking news"..she'd jump ALL over this because it ACTUALLY IS breaking news.....

LOL Jenni79. I know..you'd think with now Nancy Grace labels everything as "breaking news"..she'd jump ALL over this because it ACTUALLY IS breaking news.....

I don't think she has had any real breaking news in FOREVER. All she does is scream BOMBSHELL & get all scrappy at her poor guests...

If it weren't for Tiger, Casey & Haleigh Mizz Nancy wouldn't have much of a show, would she?

Anyone else get the feeling that we won't be hearing about little Gabriel tonight?

Well, I give up... This is an hour of my life that I will never get back and we have learned nothing new, at all... Oh well...

What is her deal? if she does cover Gabriel she is behind and uniformed, she misses the point frequently and she gets these dumb dumb callers who waste time. Important staements from TS she lets fly out the window without questioning them. I am tired of hearing about smokey misty crackhead croslin :furious:

Only 10 minutes left in the show. I guess she isn't going to cover Gabriel, which is really disappointing. :(

Did anyone watch Jane Velez Mitchell? Did she cover Gabriel at all?

That's two nights in a row she hasn't covered what she said she would. Weird.

i think she's got the hots for ron cummings and that's why she spends all that time on that case.

Nancy cares more about these white trash folks, then on an innocent baby!

I'm pizzed she didn't cover Gabriel like she said she would. But it is pretty funny that she spent her whole show "waiting" for the tapes that were supposed to be released of Misty's jailhouse "yammering" and it NEVER happened. Do we have an "egg on face" icon?

Nancy>>>>>>>
1sm215eggs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members