Nancy Grace: 2009.09.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I believe Tim Miller....no doubt. He's an honest man.

NG really needs to have TM on her show the sooner the better so that he can explain in detail all that has transpired in the last few weeks regarding his dealings with RC, MC, TN and Hank Sr. If she could stiffle it for an evening and let TM talk, we would be able to better understand what exactly is happening in Satsuma.

I am still waiting to hear the tape where MC says that she dreamed there were 3-4 people in the house. So far all we have is those giving the tests, interpreting the results and giving suggestions for the percentages of deception re: 'who took Haleigh".

I will once again remind everyone that MC said she laid down ON the bed after she made it. My first impression when she said this was that she laid down ON the bed, not intending to fall asleep but did.

If I thought that someone I knew had the information I needed to find my child, there is nothing but prison bars that would keep me from getting the information. I would "get midieval with a blow torch and a pair of pliers" (Pulp Fiction) and extract the information along with some teeth and fingernails.

I am still waiting to hear the tape where MC says that she dreamed there were 3-4 people in the house. So far all we have is those giving the tests, interpreting the results and giving suggestions for the percentages of deception re: 'who took Haleigh".

I will once again remind everyone that MC said she laid down ON the bed after she made it. My first impression when she said this was that she laid down ON the bed, not intending to fall asleep but did.

If I thought that someone I knew had the information I needed to find my child, there is nothing but prison bars that would keep me from getting the information. I would "get midieval with a blow torch and a pair of pliers" (Pulp Fiction) and extract the information along with some teeth and fingernails.
Tim Miller and Steph said she made the dream comments after the taping of the test. So it's a matter of trusting them or thinking they made it up.

Misty said she shared the bed with JR. Even if she could sleep for 5 hours on top of the covers and leave it still looking like it had not been slept in, what about him? And why the musical chairs with blankets, if you're warm enough not to even use a sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa