Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch that little exchange between Hank Sr. and Misty?

Hank: "Nancy Grace is a ***** one time."
Misty: "Yeah. Nancy Grace is a ***** one time.
Nancy Grace can kiss my a$$ one time."

I just about fell off my seat laughing!!

That was funny, but I wish they wouldn't give her the satisfaction of talking about her.

NG said that CS said that she didn't have custody because she didn't have a job? But then NG said she didn't have custody because..what did she say? What in the world...

I know what you mean - it's so ODD that a doctor wouldn't know something like this, as common as it is! I was in the hospital a couple of days many moons ago, when they still had smoking lounges. I hadn't had a cigarette in a couple of days, so I snuck down to the lounge to have one. It took me about half a dozen puffs, and then I was on the floor. It earned me an extra day in the hospital!

It's always concerned me that her panel will agree with darned near anything NG says. A lot of things can make you pass out, but this is a common cause, and I'm sure the prison personnel have seen it a lot. I'd imagine they are the ones who told MC the likely cause.
While in high school, I used to sneak into the bathroom for a quick smoke. Well, I'd puff so hard & fast, that I'd get so dizzy that I could barely walk. I'd also get a massive headache. & on more than one occasion, I thought I was gonna pass out.

It's like Lisa has no mind of her own. Everything Misty says, Lisa agrees with. Lisa seems proud of Misty for her notariety. They come across like two 13 year olds, one supporting the other in her latest drama. Neither seems to understand the seriousness of what Misty is charged with and how much time she will be serving. Nancy needs to stop using the "filler" menus and talk of food and present some good information on the case. At least she was able to correct LP on the time Misty has been in jail.

Did you hear Lisa telling Misty how she is saving all the newspapers that have Misty in it. WTF??? :banghead::banghead:

You know what? I believe that too. That's probably what happened the night Haleigh went missing. It seems as if Ron always wants Misty to prove her love to him....

Prove to me you love me and lie to the police (Ratgate-Ron "I wanted to see how good she could lie:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and get a restraining order against your brother (Ratgate?:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and help me make some money selling drugs (Undercover Drug Bust:waitasec:)
Prove to me you love me and get a tattoo :waitasec:
Prove to me you love me and don't tell nobody what happened to my daughter.

Misty seems to do as she is told. Ron is good at what he does, for sure. I'm quite sure Ron and TN knew Misty could be controlled long before Haleigh went missing. FWIW, I think Misty was put into place only to take the blame for whatever happened to Haleigh. I can see Ron now, "If you love me you won't tell." And she didn't and still hasn't. Wonder what it's going to take?
By what you said here, about Tn and RC knowing how much Misty could be controlled,,,I had an idea flash in my crazy head,,,,,Is it even possible that TN and RC KNEW that something was going to happen to Haleigh therefore set her up to be the fall guy for whateva happened to that baby???? She and RC knew Misty had been out sexing and drugging w/another man, and then act like they believe her story of what happened that night,,,if so how diabolicle...Could this have been a planned event??? This case is making me nutso...but it makes since for them to use Misty's ignorance and drugged out behaviour...What man,,NOT EVEN soon to be MIL is going to want tohave anything to do with her????? really,,just saying

when did others see Haleigh again, for the last time, for sure? Do we know? Only asking (on this wrong thread-sorry) as to last poster above-I would be more likely to believe that they halued MC back to take the blame if something had already happened to Haleigh...I don't think these people plan ahead for anything...

It's like Lisa has no mind of her own. Everything Misty says, Lisa agrees with. Lisa seems proud of Misty for her notariety. They come across like two 13 year olds, one supporting the other in her latest drama. Neither seems to understand the seriousness of what Misty is charged with and how much time she will be serving. Nancy needs to stop using the "filler" menus and talk of food and present some good information on the case. At least she was able to correct LP on the time Misty has been in jail.

I agree...Lisa is so co-dependant. She's getting her self-esteem from the notoriety of this case. I bet she says "Yes, yes..." to Hank Sr. (They met when they were very young) Why is she agreeing with everything Misty says?
Shouldn't she be explaining the seriousness of the drug charges? Why string Misty along? To keep her calm?

What kind of jail time is Lisa & Hank Sr. going to do on their own charges?

This thread is going to close soon. Please find the appropriate thread for further comments. If there isn't a thread that suits your topic, make a new one. :grouphug:

when did others see Haleigh again, for the last time, for sure? Do we know? Only asking (on this wrong thread-sorry) as to last poster above-I would be more likely to believe that they halued MC back to take the blame if something had already happened to Haleigh...I don't think these people plan ahead for anything...
Me too,,,I almost went back and deleted what I said because after more thought it didnt make sense but then again,,,nothing about this is making any sense with all the characters involved........How in this world can these people,,,any of them,,,be smart enough to keep LE from knowing the truth this long???

Just a little reminder for those who weren't around back in early August.

For more than 25 years Mark NeJame has been a leading and renowned defense attorney and litigator, having represented thousands of clients throughout Orlando, Florida, the United States and the Caribbean.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/criminal-defense-practice.htm

[Sorry, I had a better excerpt way back then.]

NeJame was werkin' for Tee at one point.

I've said this before, I still mean it. Don't be surprised if Nejame becomes Ron's Defense attorney if he is ever charged with Haleigh's death.

I am one of those that supports the drug court programs in our country. If the prisons were absent of those, in on drug related crimes, there would be considerably less offenders in our prison system. While many do not make it through the strenuous program, the ones that do are often able to continue a life without drugs.

While not all states have adopted the program, many have, and I believe it is increasing steadily. The program offers no easy way out and demands that the drug addict be held accountable in every way possible. I would never characterize it as just an out patient treatment option, for getting out of jail.

To completely finish the program takes major life changes in almost every aspect of the addicts life. They are pushed up against the wall constantly, with the constant threat of going back to jail, should they disobey the rules. Should the addict fail the program, they are returned to serve the whole sentence they were faced with before drug court.

Addicts will try every trick in the book to get over on the system and drug court makes it virtually impossible to do so. I pray that more drug courts are started all over the country.

A bit of personal information from me, I was saved by a drug court program. There's not a day that goes by that I don't remember where I came from and how lucky I was to find a program that cared enough to call me on my shi*, whenever it was necessary (and it was necessary many times).

So that explains why ron turned the offer down. Thank you Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member