Nancy Grace 8-22-08 Discussion

Yeah, deposit...isn't that a nice word to use for Caylee? Why do these people seem to think of her as an object more than a child? :furious:

Sorry guys, I really wanted to give him a chance at first but he just makes my blood boil.

hop on the wagon, i thought just maybe thats was a BIG just that he maybe had his heart in the right place but im thinking not at all, this just perpounderous this whole cherade

Does LP think Caylee is a check or something...DEPOSIT her..OMG she sounds like an object and NOT a human being. COMMERCIALS drive me nuts on NG..every minute..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah, deposit...isn't that a nice word to use for Caylee? Why do these people seem to think of her as an object more than a child? :furious:

Sorry guys, I really wanted to give him a chance at first but he just makes my blood boil.

We just posted the same thing..lol. totally with you obviously.

Did anyone notice Cindy, once again saying she would. walk to the ends of the earth and knock on every door, to find her grandchild? Quite frankly, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen her do ANYTHING except ride around one or two days towing that billboard.

Did you also notice that right after her speech, she got emotional, put her hands up to her eyes, voice broke, but I saw no tears, did any of you?

as usual another line of BS!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess the "halftruth" was that Caylee is with someone she knows, it just isn't Zenaida?

You got it - the word according to LP, who also tells every tv camera within a 20 mile radius to deposit Caylee off at a drugstore, the 24 hour kind, wait 2 days and call him and he'll get that person the reward.

:waitasec:

What is going on with the whole drugstore statement??

Besides the fact that he used the word "deposit" which shows me he could care less about Caylee, what is up with this odd statement?

He has been saying for days now that the person who has her should drop Caylee at the drugstore and then call two days later and claim the reward. As if giving the person that supposedly has her incentive to turn her in. I don't get the logic. I gave this example last night...

"Hello? I'm the one who kidnapped Caylee and dropped her off at Walgreens two days ago. I'd like to claim the reward now."

Does LP think Caylee is a check or something...DEPOSIT her..OMG she sounds like an object and NOT a human being. COMMERCIALS drive me nuts on NG..every minute..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was thinking refundable bottle. Bring her back to your local drugstore, pick up your 225k deposit. He needs camera time and has nothing to say because there is no news. He should just have the cajones to say Casey ain't talking, ain't gonna happen.

"51,000 missing children's cases in Florida alone last year!!!!????" OMG...is that for real?

Did anyone notice Cindy, once again saying she would. walk to the ends of the earth and knock on every door, to find her grandchild? Quite frankly, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen her do ANYTHING except ride around one or two days towing that billboard.

Did you also notice that right after her speech, she got emotional, put her hands up to her eyes, voice broke, but I saw no tears, did any of you?
I saw that video clip too.

"51,000 missing children's cases in Florida alone last year!!!!????" OMG...is that for real?

I was just looking up some stats and it says more than 200 women kill their kids in the US every year. We will know maybe one of them by name.

I was thinking refundable bottle. Bring her back to your local drugstore, pick up your 225k deposit. He needs camera time and has nothing to say because there is no news. He should just have the cajones to say Casey ain't talking, ain't gonna happen.

Cajones- love that!

OH let's make sure Casey is comfy...everyone BOW down.

Pass the motrin and/or cranberry & peach schnapps (LOLS) is right - Casey has had plenty of time to tell her family anything she couldn't tell them while a resident of the county jail. This is just getting more ludicrous by the day.

First time posting!

Been reading this site for several days, and I'm just as disgusted with all of this as you are!
and right now this show is killing me! I'm so tired of hearing about protecting Casey!!

Caller to Nancy's show theorizing that Casey sold Caylee. OK, then, where's the money?

First time posting!

Been reading this site for several days, and I'm just as disgusted with all of this as you are!
and right now this show is killing me! I'm so tired of hearing about protecting Casey!!

Welcome Indy.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back