Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

So take her back Fri. night without announcing it, or the lawyer could visit her in jail, now there's an original idea!:doh:

But if Leonard and Tony did that, they wouldn't get all the media attention they seem to crave. I think they're trying to milk the spotlight for as long as they can.

I just watched the re-airing of this. Good for Leonard for saying it like it is. He went with his gut. He got an education. The more I see of Uncle Leonard the more I like him.

Hey Tony, not much to say tonight but NICE SUIT....

Jane Valez-Mitchell needs to STFU. I mean give me a break. Nancy she is not. Who said she looked like a cockatoo? I can't look at her without putting a beak on her face!!

Good night WS'ers, I had so much fun in chat last night my sides still hurt!!

Eva aka Dishtip

Dishtip.. lol.. I totally agree with you.. I wanted to just reach thru the tv and smack Jane Valez-Cockatoo.. she was just plain R U D E . Kudos to Leonard for keeping his cool and just telling it like it is..

Wow. I seriously wanted to smack that woman. And I am usually not a smacker.

Again I agree with you, whatever happened to Caylee was no accident. I think Casey's jealousy, her desire to party rather than be a mom, Cindy's (I'm assuming) demands that Casey straighten her act out and take care of her daughter - it all led to Casey resenting Caylee. I doubt Casey ever truly had any real maternal feelings for Caylee to start with. She just used her as a tool to get her way with Cindy and George.

The odds of any child suffering a fatal accident are relatively low. Factor in a mother who resents the child and considers the child to be a burden --the odds that it was an accident go even lower. When the mother doesn't report what happened, hides the body, lies about the child's whereabouts, and carries on with her life without a care in the world.......no way was it an accident.

I think you're absolutely right. After a period of time, Cindy started making demands on Casey.
Resentment grew as Caylee begin to interfer with Casey's life-style.

It still boggles my mind that Cindy persuaded Casey to keep the baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back