Nancy Grace 9-11-08

I do believe I remember reading somewhere that Cindy either paid her parents back the money KC stole, or convinced them NOT to press charges. I can't confirm this as fact, sorry. I'm a newbie and still learning the site.
(snipped)

If Casey paid the parents back, there will eventually be larceny charges on behalf of whomever she stole it from to repay the parents. :rolleyes:

Welcome from a fellow newb!:blowkiss:

I've wondered one of two things with that. One, if she caused Caylee's death, she may have figured that she might as well have a spree because she'd be going away for a long time and wouldn't matter in the scheme of things. Other one is...she got rid of Caylee, hoping folks would buy the kidnapping scenario, and that everyone would feel so sorry for her she would be forgiven all her financial transgressions and lies.

Hi, Sherbie.

This is what I think, too. Make way more drama to wipe out the thefts. Casey was also looking to hook up with the military guy in California, maybe to be gone when the chit hit the fan.

He said on NG about two weeks ago that Lee called him every day. The next week, he said that after he left, he heard from none of them?????

I think he said he did not hear from George and Cindy, I could be wrong but that is the way I took it to mean.
I think also that Lee did talk with LP at first, because he felt that he had a chance to help them find a LIVE Caylee... but he turned on LP when he said he believed Caylee was dead. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12
Back