Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

The fact that NG switched gears to cover the next episode of OJ Simpson in court tells me that until LE decides to press charges against KC, we're in for a long lull of speculation that I'm quickly growing weary of. Even NG can't make enough of what's not coming out in the Anthony's "search from home" for Caylee. Now all there is to talk about are the fights outside the home and debates of everyone else's rights.

I agree 110% and I am not so sure it is a bad thing that this case gets less airtime. The reason I say this is because KC is a narcissist and LOVES attention. Can you imagine how she relishes the cameras, news reports and yes the protesters as she sits in the house polishing her nails and applying makeup? My guess is it is a huge turn on for her. And the fact that mommy and daddy are out there acting like total nuts hosing down and fighting with the protesters. I bet it puts a smile on KC's face. She has the entire country captivated and she is loving it.

I am glad NG did not devote an entire show to this case. She is repeating old news and claims its new. The only reason I watch is to hear what LP has to say.

I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, so please excuse me if this has already been mentioned.

I waited to read the transcript of the show and this is what was said concerning the female bodyguard in the house:

PADILLA: In talking to her attorney today, he said he could not, in good conscience, allow her to discuss anything, specifically some things that Casey had told her regarding Caylee, without talking to their bosses tomorrow in Orlando.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

It's a bit mixed up, but I think Leonard was saying that LE would have to talk to their bosses in Orlando. He made it sound like the lawyer said it.

I'm thinking that they will offer her immunity and she will talk to them when the deal is made.

I took it to mean that she has to talk to OCSO first before she can talk to the FBI... but I could be wrong. It is a little puzzling.

LP pronounces it Or-lahn-do because he is Mexican. Very simple. Personally, I love to hear him talk. I wish NG would give him more time.
In fact, she needs to shut up once in a while and let her guests speak without interrupting them and being sarcastic. Why have an expert on if you aren't even going to allow them to voice their expertise? It's rude! And it's very unprofessional.

The fact that NG switched gears to cover the next episode of OJ Simpson in court tells me that until LE decides to press charges against KC, we're in for a long lull of speculation that I'm quickly growing weary of. Even NG can't make enough of what's not coming out in the Anthony's "search from home" for Caylee. Now all there is to talk about are the fights outside the home and debates of everyone else's rights.

This coming Monday is the first day of Autumn. The holiday season will be here before we know it, and it's disheartening to think ahead that Caylee will not be enjoying the festivities surrounding Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas with the rest of us. I wonder too what the season will bring inside the Anthony home, but I do believe there will not be peace for Caylee at all. I'm already dreading how I'll be thinking of all the missing and murdered children I've learned about this year while I'm trying to get in the spirit of the season for my own kids.

The only thing I know at this point is that I have no control of what happens to the offenders like KC; my only hope is that justice will prevail whether here on earth or somewhere in an afterworld.
You said it!
When I saw NG talking about OJ last night the writing is on the wall. This case is losing a little steam. Hopefully the big break is just around the corner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back