Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy would have been a great politician! She knows how to put the spin on everything!

i wish the fbi and ocsd would just lay it on the line tomorrow with the forensic evidence they have and verify it to the family on television. They could then send them a video of exactly what was said....along with a transcript, a copy of the evidence report, and whatever else they need to understand this so they cannot continue this charade any longer!

amen ss

Hi everyone... I have been reading here for years, and this is my first post! I listen to Nancy Grace in the car every night, and almost drove off the road when I heard Cindy say "she told me some things in June".... immediately I thought oh my god, she just slipped and admitted she knew that Caylee was missing in June. But after re-watching the show when I got home, I think what Cindy meant was that Casey was telling her "things" (meaning lies) in June while she was conducting her own search. I don't think it was a slip. If you re-watch the show you may think the same thing. Of course, I could totally be wrong.

With that said.... I really can't tell if Cindy has completely lost her marbles, or if she is covering up. Either way, I think that she is obstructing this investigation and somebody needs to get her under control. There is a difference between being emotional about a terrible family situation, and flat out getting in the way of the investigation. I was surprised to even hear her these past few days on the Today Show and Nancy Grace... did they fire that looney tune publicity guy they hired recently? He was useless.

I was livid with the entire show tonight. I am livid with Cindy for implying that the media could cause Caylee's death and I am livid with Nancy Grace for being such a rude, inconsiderate beast to Tim and the rest of her guests. I don't care how much of an advocate she is for victims, it is wretched the way she treats people. The only reason I watch the show is because I love the subject matter she covers... otherwise, I would not give this woman the time of day. There is a way to be direct and firm with your questioning without having to be disrepectful of other human beings... she doesn't know the difference. I hope she teaches her twins some better manners than what she displays on TV!!!

The thing that shocked me the most though is that Leonard dropped the bomb about the family KNOWING about the evidence and the DUMPSTER NEAR TONY'S HOUSE, and Nancy didn't even bite! She probably wasn't evening listening to him. How the heck could she not question him about his dumpster comment???? Amazing. We were all left hanging.

All I can say is that this is one of the craziest, most frustrating and heartbreaking cases I've ever followed. At least we have this board to discuss our ideas and thoughts, and I look forward to reading your posts everyday. And I look forward to a resolution to this case soon!

I haven't rewatched the show, but I believe LP said the nation would be shocked by something that Lee, Cindy, and Casey have known since last Wednesday(?)

Why did he exclude GA?

DUN dun DUN... LOL

Is he the dad of caylee? That would be insane and shocking..

Someone mentioned this the other day, about Caylee possibly not being toilet trained, and this makes me so sad. Her life was too chaotic to even be trained for the toilet. And Cindy talks about her like she's a dog... peeing on the playhouse, peeing on everything. Pathetic.

Well my daughter just turned three and she is not yet fully potty trained. It isn't that far-fetched.....

This girl is calling from MySpace, perhaps skype, but not sure. I invited her to be my friend on my MySPace page and she accepted today.

I don't know what I will do, sometimes a lesson learned is worth a lot in life. :)
If Cindy doesn't want it up there, all she has to do is contact youtube and tell them to take it down, and they will.

You think she minds having her theories broadcast on youtube?

Left in the car or drowning in the pool. But as soon as you hear "skull fragments" this is no longer the case. it means the child died in an act of violence.

The statement was actually referring to scalp fragments. Such as skin attached to hair.

I used to like Nancy Grace and her victims' rights stance, but I'm so disappointed in her recently. It's like she's lost her self-control or her perspective, bullying everyone, even this Tim (who was totally exhausted and should not have been on the air being bullied by Nancy)...she even bullies the grandmother of the missing child. It boggles the mind. I can't believe the disrespectful way she treats all the professionals on her program, either. And she simply can't listen. Even to the forensics expert. If he's not saying the words she wants to hear, that Caylee is definitely dead and Casey put her in the trunk , if he won't say that, it just doesn't compute for her and she starts scolding. I SO wish Headline News would put Chuck Roberts on in this time slot or someone like that.

I haven't rewatched the show, but I believe LP said the nation would be shocked by something that Lee, Cindy, and Casey have known since last Wednesday(?)

Why did he exclude GA?

I picked up on that too and I was thinking he meant to say George rather than Lee. I get them confused myself, probably thinking of Lee Peterson being the father in the Scott Peterson case.

Are they keeping it from Ga. why doesn't he know?

See, that is odd, right? :confused: In my original post I had noted that he did not mention George.

I just don't know what to think anymore.:waitasec:

I wish the FBI and OCSD would just lay it on the line tomorrow with the forensic evidence they have and VERIFY it to the family ON TELEVISION. They could then send them a video of exactly what was said....along with a transcript, a copy of the evidence report, and whatever else they need to understand this so they cannot continue this charade any longer!

I second that motion!

If Cindy doesn't want it up there, all she has to do is contact youtube and tell them to take it down, and they will.

You think she minds having her theories broadcast on youtube?

I don't think Cindy is even aware she was being taped and it is sitting on this young ladies MySpace page, But soon enough the media will pick up on it for sure!

Thanks Patty G - you're the best:clap:

I'm new here but she really is, isn't she?!!! Full of amazing info. TY Patty G for all your help. {{{{{ BIG HUGS }}}}

her posts have helped me clarify a lot since being here.

To me (bolded above) that was the most telling. Why doesn't GEORGE know? Where was he? Is he now out of the loop?

What in this case could "shock the world"?

I think Leonard is full of BS. Didn't he just say that maybe she choked on a candy bar or drowned or fell off Tonys balcony? He doesn't seem to have a clue. I love that montage of him they play on Nancy's show - he changes his story every time he tells it.

Good fodder for conversation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member