go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join
Edit/Delete Message

Immunity discussion. No movement on Casey's part.

Casey accused by demonstrators of being a baby killer. The Anthonys complain that no one from LE is doing anything to help find Caylee. Cindy says only an average citizen will find Caylee, not the police. She says Det. John Allen is "speaking out of context"--what the heck does that mean??
In my opinion this is exactly why the public is so angry with her.....She expects the public to find Caylee but her daughter refuses to point them in the right direction

Dr. Kobilinsky was called by Baez?? Here we go...

Nancy's getting feisty again!! :) I love/hate this woman!

Prosecution is going to move forward with claim that child was murdered but has to prove it through scientific evidence ... and one of the experts says he wants "the tests proven and validated."

Cindy is definetly on something.....she is slurrrrrring her speach

She was on the webcam for about 15 mintues or so! She can't stay out of the the limelight! She stayed centered in the middle of the webcam!

You know what I really HATE!

When Cindy says that its going to take a regular citizen to find Caylee and not Law Enforcement…

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Why would it take a regular citizen to find Caylee when it should be your daughter speaking to tell Law Enforcement where her OWN daughter is!

anyone else think GA especially stretched the truth a little on the 911 call?

I can not get into the chat I put in ?everything and password and still can not get in Am I doing somthing wrong

This is what WindChime has posted in all the threads she closed tonight.
General Discussion thread is just that general, when one wants to talk about Nancy Grace there is a NG thread to post on, if one wants to talk about Tim Miller and the search please go to that thread. If one wants to chit chat then go to the chit chat thread. General disussion is to bring up new ideas, then when something 'sticks' you go out to thread.

We are not being rude that is why we opened a forum so that members should spread out and organize information other wise we could of just left Caylee's case in the missing/located forum and just had the general discussion thread.

If we talk about what they're discussing on the NG show & the topic is also covered in it's own specific thread it's just too confusing to know where to talk. For example.... the immunity topic or TES.

I can't believe that the evidence they to have is still not claimed to be concrete without any doubt that it was Caylee in that trunk. They have to find her body. I pray they find her real soon.

Kobi teaches forensics at John Jay College of Justice, is a talking head and all around forensics guy- I like him better than Baden, Lee, all the others since the Spector debacle

Tim wants to pull off the search

anyone else think GA especially stretched the truth a little on the 911 call?

From the little bit of video shown with the 911 call it looks that way, but there is more video of the woman pounding on the door and screaming. I think George and Cindy were both quite calm and reasonable considering how the situations could have turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500