Nancy Grace 9/26/08

I really doubt she confessed to anybody. And, if she did and this women didn't tell somebody, she might be close 2nd runner up as lead b__tch.

It sounds like LP is implying that Casey told the woman that she placed the body in a dumpster? If so, why didn't she meet with LE earlier? Didn't she leave Orlando without talking to LE?

Do you all have DVR? You want me to wind back and see what LP said? I can.

Why would KC talk to the female BH if she won't talk to anyone else? Doesn't make sense....

Jane Velez Mitchell gets on my last nerve! :crazy:
Sorry.

So this is the info the lady BH had. Did KC confess to this woman?
I want to hear more from Leonard!!!

me toooooo. I dont get how they can just go on like he didnt say anything

And LP is just now coming out with this information? Oh pullleeease! Get him off the air already.

Wow, how did the female BG get that kind of info? Would Casey tell her this? Did they get to be pals or something?

Casey blabs to everyone. Remember the SUV driver (the driver that takes her around from jail to house to JB's office) said that Casey was non-stop chatting with him about the case...doesn't surprise me. She doesn't know when to shut up.

Even her friends and ex bfs label her as a chatty box.

It sounds like LP is implying that Casey told the woman that she placed the body in a dumpster? If so, why didn't she meet with LE earlier? Didn't she leave Orlando without talking to LE?

I don't think Casey said that.

LP said they presented a scenerio to Casey & told her "to stop me when were wrong"

They then brought up throwing Caylee in the dumpster & she never said no - she started crying

The whole snothead thing is being blown out of proportion I think. I am in no way defending KC, but I have 3 kids, they fight constantly, they nudge each other constantly, they are all around the same age. I call them brats when they are being brats. I jokingly call my littlest guy a butthead, he laughs. I don't think I have every called any of them snotheads, but my daughter gets into queen mode, and I will tell her she is being a snot.

I guess the difference is none of them are missing.

Also the searches for missing kids, I DO SO MANY OF THEM. AGain, though, none of my kids are missing.
Do you refer to your kids as brats and snots to non-family members? I think that makes a big difference. Saying your child is acting like a brat is much different than saying my child is a brat, JMO.

me toooooo. I dont get how they can just go on like he didnt say anything
Really! Ole Jane acted like he hadn't even said anything significant! If that was Nancy, she would have zeroed right in on Leonard and gotten alot more info!!!!

The whole snothead thing is being blown out of proportion I think. I am in no way defending KC, but I have 3 kids, they fight constantly, they nudge each other constantly, they are all around the same age. I call them brats when they are being brats. I jokingly call my littlest guy a butthead, he laughs. I don't think I have every called any of them snotheads, but my daughter gets into queen mode, and I will tell her she is being a snot.

I guess the difference is none of them are missing.

Also the searches for missing kids, I DO SO MANY OF THEM. AGain, though, none of my kids are missing.

:clap: I call my girls crumb snatchers, ankle biters, etc., etc. Snot face has been uttered in my house, especially when they are sick with a runny nose and they really are a snot face...

I think it's easy to read into things in a case like this, and, like you said, the difference is our children aren't missing...

And LP is just now coming out with this information? Oh pullleeease! Get him off the air already.

Thats what I'm saying too - What the hell?

NG has been asking him for weeks now about what went on in that house & I thought he said that he never spoke to Casey - Infact didn't casey tell him to get the hell out of her house?

I just don't know what I think about what LP's saying. I'll have to stew on that awhile.

Sure enough. He was talking about what the woman BH said -- that SHE started to cry but didn't tell them "no" - and he said that was just today.

WTF? Why didn't she report this?

Why is LP just saying this now?

NG asked him weeks ago & he said they hardly spoke

She lawyered up a few weeks ago. I think this is the first time LP spoke with her at length.

:clap: I call my girls crumb snatchers, ankle biters, etc., etc. Snot face has been uttered in my house, especially when they are sick with a runny nose and they really are a snot face...

I think it's easy to read into things in a case like this, and, like you said, the difference is our children aren't missing...

And, I am not trying to get out of the house to have a sexual tryst, while waiting for an invisinanny. :rolleyes:

I do agree with the other guy tho, what is the hold up on arresting her?

I don't think Casey said that.

LP said they presented a scenerio to Casey & told her "to stop me when were wrong"

They then brought up throwing Caylee in the dumpster & she never said no - she started crying
He didn't say he presented it to Casey, he said he and Rob presented it to the female bounty hunter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back