Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already see it NG says she will be showing the RC jailhouse interview later, it will be all about Haleigh and MC it is all about her...GRRRRR

What's Nancy going to say about Art talking bail with Misty's parents ?

They've added two more charges, upped Misty's bond now to $1,300,000+ all while Misty's goin on about having charges dismissed and her bail down to $50k--the girl's living on Fantasy Island... :angel:

:parrot:

I'm not watching NG, so thanks for telling about the show...........

I can already see it NG says she will be showing the RC jail house interview later, it will be all about Haleigh and MC it is all about her...GRRRRR

LOL, that is one of the first things she said before her first commercial break. She will be sharing the Ron interviews and this time she gave Dana the reporter the credit.... NG is late, we need more video..:banghead:.we already these. I think Art knows more he has been talking with Misty's family a lot. I wish NG would let Art talk for a while.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, when I can watch the TV, I can't read or post on the computer, when I can post and read I can't watch TV. I'm running myself ragged here.

Oh, she wants mama to keep on Art Harris to get her out? Someone needs to give her Lenny P's number.

They've added two more charges, upped Misty's bond now to $1,300,000+ all while Misty's goin on about having charges dismissed and her bail down to $50k--the girl's living on Fantasy Island... :angel:

Misty: "So what's 10% of $50,000?" :banghead:

I wish I could hear everything Misty said with her dad on the tape. The part I could hear, with her mom, was all about her.

She is pissed about Ron saying she is not his girlfriend.

And why isn't NG demanding to know why AH is involving himself w MC's bail...???

Now, jmo, but why ask Art about the girlfriend part instead of the Nevada/Art Harris bail $$$?

I wouldn't think so either. :waitasec:

well, LE may let it be and tape it!!! more to investigate!!! clues, confessions??
Did Misty ever mention Haleigh in her tape? The audio was so bad and messed up that on my computer I couldn't make out much, no ears tonight.

Oh, she wants mama to keep on Art Harris to get her out? Someone needs to give her Lenny P's number.

I hope he's not the one in Nevada.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member