Nancy Grace - Fri., 1/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the running commentary on the show. My TV is 4 rooms away. I will watch it later tonight. I wish that they didn't close this thread so early.

Chitwood said to George, I have no idea what you're going through.

George said, You're the only one who has said that to me.
I believe George and my prayers go out to him tonight. :(

Commercial break.................Larry King Live will be covering this tonight too. I bet Greta will too!

Care to start threads and update us poor cableless, even if we are too cheap to buy it, people? lol

I'm sure I heard him say "his son". Please excuse me if I'm wrong! :waitasec:

I heard Lee was just over in Tampa for work.....so just a couple hours to get to Daytona, if that much.

ETA: Ooops, quoted wrong post....sorry!

NA now mentioning that Cindy asked George to pick out jewelry. Chitwood feels that George had picked out a motel with an ocean view and was going to end his life. He has no doubts.

I wonder what the medication was?

Most likely it was Cindy's ......I'm guessing Valium or something similar

On the 911 tape, they bleeped out the meds that he took. Rumor has it that his bp med was one of them.

I'm sure I heard him say "his son". Please excuse me if I'm wrong! :waitasec:

No I thought I heard him say son too that why i was surprised by that. KAthi said that LA's car has been parked in the same spot in front of the house becuase he is away for the week. So it strikes me odd he said son.

NG still talking to Chitwood.

Said he read the suicide note but can't go into details.

Chitwood says by what he read, he can tell the George had a very strong attachment to Caylee.

Too bad casey didn't (this is my thought, not Chitwood)

Care to start threads and update us poor cableless, even if we are too cheap to buy it, people? lol

Will do............I'm sure there will be threads. :)

Chief of Police: Daytona

"When I first received the call I thought GA was going to take his own life"

"I can't imagine the stress that GA is under"

P.Lance

"GA didn't show up for a meeting with his attorney"

D. Petrimo

"GA is doing Ok...He is going to be kept under observation for 72 hours"

I think they just showed the motel room...........showing a throw type of blanket on a bed and pillow.

Chitwood said to George, I have no idea what you're going through.

George said, You're the only one who has said that to me.

This is very sad to me. Most have given opinion after opinion and never recognize the need of one individual but he never asked for help prior to this. I just heard that Cindy is on her way to visit....I hope it is short.

Families burying their loved ones need to bury beloved items with them to keep a connection of sorts and to honor them as well.

I heard Lee was just over in Tampa for work.....so just a couple hours to get to Daytona, if that much.

ETA: Ooops, quoted wrong post....sorry!
You answered my question and thanks for the info! :)

I heard that about the jewerly too but how would Caylee be able to wear jewerly? I guess they just wanted it placed in the casket?

Agreed.
It's mentioned in the incident report filed after George was reported missing. I just read in on the DocStoc (?)website.

This is very sad to me. Most have given opinion after opinion and never recognize the need of one individual but he never asked for help prior to this. I just heard that Cindy is on her way to visit....I hope it is short.

Actually CA has been there since 6:15 PM EST with thier lawyer BC. She pulled up during a live broadcast on WFTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther