Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial break..showing heartbreaking video of Caylee again at the nursing home.

Mike Brooks says how ironic it is that the church and the jail are so close together.

ENOUGH - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! If LKB and JB keep saying KC is innocent - the fugitive - there is an alternate explantion - well WHY WHY WHY WHY are they allowing their client to sit in jail if she is so innocent - WHY NOT TALK - SCREAM FROM THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN about who, how, when, where, why she is so innocent - if she is innocent that means there is a baby killer still on the loose out there.

Enough.

**snort snort**
EXACTLY!! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm so sick of hearing casey is innocent, but nothing stated to back that up!

Liars!

Why does LP call Orlando...OrLONdo...that bugs me?

ENOUGH - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! If LKB and JB keep saying KC is innocent - the fugitive - there is an alternate explantion - well WHY WHY WHY WHY are they allowing their client to sit in jail if she is so innocent - WHY NOT TALK - SCREAM FROM THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN about who, how, when, where, why she is so innocent - if she is innocent that means there is a baby killer still on the loose out there.

Enough.

**snort snort**

Right there with ya, friend!

Darn, and I have to miss him! I really like him, he does such a good job hosting! Thanks panthera!
I know ~ I love it too when he's hosting. It's a good night for him to be on too with the "latest" from the defense in the news. :)

Showing clips of JB whining about change of venue.

Mike Brooks: It's not JB's decision where the trial will take place.

JB wants to have KC's trial some place other than Orlando, but wants to keep the location secret because of the media. Mike Brooks says.."sorry Jose, but the trial location isn't up to you".

Mike Brooks just said "I'm sorry Mr. Baez it's not up to YOU where the trial will take place". :clap::clap::clap:

Now he's talking about the huge memorial service and GA just getting out of hospital. Like how difficult it will be for him.

Questioning how it will effect George if the wackos show up. Is he strong enough to handle it?

LP: Jose just looking for that one juror that will hang the jury and the best place to get it is in Orlando.

That's brilliant, LP. He knows you won't find any reasonable doubters anywhere else - even down in the Conch Republic.

Tot mom defense team claims that tot mom cannot get a fair trial in Orlando

KC wants to sell Caylee's photos to pay for defense.

KC doesn't work how does she have pics to sell ???

TH says that when someone comes out of the hospital after a suicide attempt, coming out on the world stage at memorial may not be a smart thing to do .

Mike Brooks.."Cindy is driving this train"...talking about the memorial service and what will go on there.

Mike Brooks just said "I'm sorry Mr. Baez it's not up to YOU where the trial will take place". :clap::clap::clap:

Now he's talking about the huge memorial service and GA just getting out of hospital. Like how difficult it will be for him.
Who does make that decision of a change of venue or not? the judge?

Pat Brown, criminal profiler saying the public memorial is all about Cindy.

'Nuff said IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members