NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

I can also relate. My brother died in July and I have never changed my calendar from that month and he is still in my address book and on yahoo. I also saved the last emails I got from him. I think I am still in the denial stage.
:blowkiss:

That tribute NG's show did for Caylee at the end of the show was beautiful. My husband (who didnt even follow the case except from me talking about it to him) and I were both crying. I was thinking more people in this country cared for little Caylee than her own mom. So sad :-(
God Bless Caylee

There is just way too much money floating around out there. I don't believe for a minute all these people are working pro bono and spending their own money to travel. All of a sudden an "anonymous donor" comes up with a $500,000 bond when LP turned her bond in?

There is still something just not right
and I sure hope LE is ahead of it because all this money being spent may be the difference in the case.

There was a question asked yesterday about where is the money coming from and how are these lawyers and experts getting paid? Sorry can't remember which show-watched too many yesterday. But, I wanna say it was on CNN? Anyway, reporter respnded that there was a trust fund that had an unknown donor! Things that make you go Hmmm?:waitasec:

NG nailed that...even though we knew in our mind it was Caylee...in our hearts we did not accept it until the final word today....RIP sweetie!

I agree.:(
I never thought I would feel like this.....I feel LOST.
I am not in the mood to discuss any evidence,I don't wanna hear about CA,GA,LA or JB. :(
I guess deep down I was still hoping she was alive somewhere even if I knew she's not.
Dunno if I will ever be ready to watch the trial. :(
I feel like I don't care anymore.
Yes I want justice for Caylee....but she's gone,there's nothing we can do about it.
I don't care about Casey.She can get the DP,she can spend her life in jail,she can walk,I don't wanna hear about her anymore.Not now. :(

RIP sweet Caylee :rose:

That tribute NG's show did for Caylee at the end of the show was beautiful. My husband (who didnt even follow the case except from me talking about it to him) and I were both crying. I was thinking more people in this country cared for little Caylee than her own mom. So sad :-(
God Bless Caylee

OMG! I haven't cried yet for Caylee but watching the tribute on NG last night I bawled like a baby. It was very well done and so touching. That poor baby, so much life, destroyed by that monster KC. I hate her.

I can also relate. My brother died in July and I have never changed my calendar from that month and he is still in my address book and on yahoo. I also saved the last emails I got from him. I think I am still in the denial stage.

Gosh-I'm so sorry for your loss. Maybe it's not denial-maybe you just aren't ready to get rid of those things. There's nothing wrong with that. Hang onto them until you're ready and if you never are, that's ok. Wanting to keep our loved ones with us after they are gone is definitely ok, imo. :)

Gosh-I'm so sorry for your loss. Maybe it's not denial-maybe you just aren't ready to get rid of those things. There's nothing wrong with that. Hang onto them until you're ready and if you never are, that's ok. Wanting to keep our loved ones with us after they are gone is definitely ok, imo. :)

my mom died in August -- I kept the phone messages-(some are gone forever some not)--let me tell you they aren't pretty at times -- she had dementia and some are very delusional but ....... can't part with them....my kids still need pics of her all the time....and her death was one of those 'blessings in disguise" due to the dementia--but it hearts like .....

Take the time to grieve...the 11th is a very hard day for me at this point....

There was a question asked yesterday about where is the money coming from and how are these lawyers and experts getting paid? Sorry can't remember which show-watched too many yesterday. But, I wanna say it was on CNN? Anyway, reporter respnded that there was a trust fund that had an unknown donor! Things that make you go Hmmm?:waitasec:

I was wondering the same thing.Unknown donor Hmmm.Robert Dick is a very nice looking man.But I cannot figure out why he and padilla these bounty hunters are even there.It all seems very confusing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back