Nancy Grace Had A Awesome Show Tonite With Joel B as her guest.1-9-08

I missed Nancy Grace yesterday, and have tried to find the online video of her interview with JB. It sounds like it was a "must see" interview. I hope we might get a video soon, and I'll be watching today.

Well, if poor Drew didn't get his paper bill, and doesn't go online, how did he pay his bill?

Well, if poor Drew didn't get his paper bill, and doesn't go online, how did he pay his bill?

Bill Payment

Pay your bill effortlessly using these available options:

• www.sprint.com
  • From your handset
    *3 - Sprint
    611 - Nextel
  • Mail (to address on return envelope)
  • Cash Payment
    - Western Union
    - MoneyGram
    - Select Retail Locations

My point is I think he has a paper copy somewhere.

GRACE: Has that call been tracked? Has that call been verified? I mean did she call on his cell phone? Her home phone?

BRODSKY: Yes. It was her cell phone to his cell phone, and I know the Illinois State Police have those cell phones. They have those SIM cards.

GRACE: Well, have you gotten evidence of that? I mean the cell phone bill would come there to the home, would it not?

BRODSKY: The Illinois State Police has impounded all those records.

GRACE: No.

BRODSKY: I can`t get to them. We`ve tried.

GRACE: No. No, no, no. That bill would come to his home, would it not?

BRODSKY: No, that -- that record, those phone records have been impounded by the Illinois State Police. We could not get to them.

GRACE: I`m not asking whether you can issue a subpoena duces tecum for documents.

BRODSKY: No.

GRACE: I`m saying that would be on a valid monthly bill that would come to Drew Peterson`s home. Did he get it? Did he show you the bill and go look, here`s the phone call?

BRODSKY: No. That bill didn`t come. The Illinois State Police have impounded all those records. We do not get that bill. We do not have those records. They have them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/09/ng.01.html

I wondered if Drew's account info has been "unavailable" to him since LE was involved and intercepted and impounded the records.

Oh please. Drew could have driven through Cincinatti, dropped a letter in a mailbox AFTER 5 PM on December 28 and kept driving. He could either drive all through the night, arriving in Florida early the next morning, or drive a bit further, stay somewhere for the night, and continue on the next morning. Either way, he would be in Florida on the 29th and that letter would be postmarked on the 29th.

Oh my. I think some give DP waaaaaaay more credit for brain power than he could ever hope to possess. He's JUST a freakin' cop -- a suburban Chicago dude, fer crissakes -- not a writer for Criminal Minds. It hasn't ever occurred to me that he's capable of having spent endless time creating this "perfect crime" scenario. To me, that's just laughable. What I feel is often dismissed -- in the foray -- is that we're discussing a 47-yr old man (*cough*) who took up with a 17-yr old girl. How much brain power and cunning are you willing to assign to him? Is he smarter than say ... the average pedophile, just because he's got tenure at a cop shop? Why flatter him this way?

IMO: The letter was written by some ........... moron, hoping to achieve exactly what has been realized. End of story.

I'm just sayin'
:HappyBday

Oh my. I think some give DP waaaaaaay more credit and brain power than he could ever hope to possess. He's JUST a freakin' cop, fer crissakes. It hasn't ever occurred to me that he's been capable of spending endless time creating this "perfect crime" scenario. To me, that's just laughable. What I feel is often forgotten -- in the foray -- is that we're discussing a 47-yr old man who took up with a 17-yr old girl. How much brain power and cunning are you willing to assign to him? Is he smarter than the average pedophile, just because he's got tenure at a cop shop?

I'm just sayin'

I agree completely and have been saying the same thing myself for some time now. I seriously doubt he was bright enough to pull off some really involved crime involving dissolving a body with chemicals and shipping her off out of state (but hey, I could be wrong). If you listen to the man speak, he's actually not very intelligent-sounding. However, I DO think he's just bright enough to consider putting a letter in a mailbox after hours. I'll give him that much.

My first tipoff that he wasn't bright was when he screwed up his own timeline, and when he told his sister in law he was out looking for Stacy at 11:00 that night when he'd already said she'd called at 9:00 and said she'd left him. If he'd picked up her car at the airport at 9:00, why would he be looking for her?

Oh please. Drew could have driven through Cincinatti, dropped a letter in a mailbox AFTER 5 PM on December 28 and kept driving. He could either drive all through the night, arriving in Florida early the next morning, or drive a bit further, stay somewhere for the night, and continue on the next morning. Either way, he would be in Florida on the 29th and that letter would be postmarked on the 29th.

I disagree because I think you are way smarter than he could ever hope to be and you're flattering him. (But, I think I said this -- not in so many words -- in my previous post.) He doesn't deserve the time you're taking to attempt to analyze him. His record speaks for itself. What has he done, in 29 years, to write home about? Nothing we've heard of, so far.
:p

I disagree because I think you are way smarter than he could ever hope to be and you're flattering him. (But, I think I said this -- not in so many words -- in my previous post.) He doesn't deserve the time you're taking to attempt to analyze him. His record speaks for itself. What has he done, in 29 years, to write home about? Nothing we've heard of, so far.
:p

So you don't think he wrote and mailed the letter?

By the way, in my comment several posts up, the "oh please" was directed at Brodsky, not at anyone on this board. I just re-read it and noticed it came off as though I was being snotty with the board. Sorry!!!

Oh my. I think some give DP waaaaaaay more credit for brain power than he could ever hope to possess. He's JUST a freakin' cop -- a suburban Chicago dude, fer crissakes -- not a writer for Criminal Minds. It hasn't ever occurred to me that he's capable of having spent endless time creating this "perfect crime" scenario. To me, that's just laughable. What I feel is often dismissed -- in the foray -- is that we're discussing a 47-yr old man (*cough*) who took up with a 17-yr old girl. How much brain power and cunning are you willing to assign to him? Is he smarter than say ... the average pedophile, just because he's got tenure at a cop shop? Why flatter him this way?

IMO: The letter was written by some ........... moron, hoping to achieve exactly what has been realized. End of story.

I'm just sayin'

A perfect murder can be as simple as: no body, no crime.

True. However, I think all the "letters" and the efforts to discredit Stacy as a wanton *advertiser censored* mean someone is nervous.....maybe someone doesn't think he's committed the perfect crime and needs to do a little convincing.

True. However, I think all the "letters" and the efforts to discredit Stacy as a wanton *advertiser censored* mean someone is nervous.....maybe someone doesn't think he's committed the perfect crime and needs to do a little convincing.

LE not leaking to the media is a sign that suspicion exceeds evidence.

So you don't think he wrote and mailed the letter?

:D I 'ROFL' at the thought. While he's hardly sharp, DP's also not dumb enough nor cares enough to create this........crap. I'm sure he's laughing that other over-zealous nutballs are willing to come forth on his behalf. This letter is just one instance. (The photos of cemetaries strewn about on Sharon Bychowski's lawn are another, for example.) These nutballs are helping him and the defense .. kinda/sorta. If it wasn't true, it'd be hysterical.

The notion (that he wrote this inane letter) is (IMO) strictly something that Nancy Grace was happy to insinuate about, to further her show's ratings. Who can blame her? I clearly see how she earns her bread. (FIVER, g'frien!) Nobody wants to watch a boring show and Brodsky is just so ....... easy ........ for ratings. How delicious, that this fell onto her teleprompter. Wheeeee! If I were she, I'd also have been doing my little 'superior dance' when Brodsky agreed to appear on the show. (Easy cash. Baby needs a new lobster tail on the dinner plate. YEE-HAH!)

:crazy:

Absolutely, Wudge. And so far -- that's exactly what we have ... nothing more, nothing less.

(PS: I've been drooling over and admiring your posts from afar. I'm aware that a handful here don't appreciate that you post from a legal factual standpoint without schmearing the issues with emotion.)
:clap:

Hi Rob Thomas,

I wish we could have our siggys back, but I'm respecting the Admin's recent request. My siggy usually reads somethin' like this: "These opinions (mine) may stink as much as the next person's (yours) .. let's celebrate the differences."

Compliant with my credo:

I don't feel that Stacy's character plays a role unless she's NOT been murdered. We don't know -for a FACT- that she didn't just get in her car and go off to be with another man. (She did exchange 'racy' text messages with Rosetto, as a married woman. It happened.)

I'm not feeling smug, though. I want to wait until all the facts are shared with us. Many feel they 'know' yet, those feelings are in their heart/gut. I'm not a fan of lynch indictment/conviction and trial. I dislike it. And, I'm thankful our justice system (often flawed, granted) is in place ... as is.

Right now, it's pretty much an OJ kinda thAng --complete with intrigue and the Nancy Graces of our media fueling the fury--but, it's not really even that exciting, considering there hasn't been found a too-small bloody glove on his property, ya know? WTF?!
:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trendtonone
Back