Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008

And, she told it to Dick, knowing that it would be put out there... like everything else she plants, er, says.
Casey seems to do and say only what she feels will benefit herself. Fortunately for the rest of us, she's been wrong a lot lately, and these ridiculous stories go in the fail column.

It must make her at least a little nervous to have gone, in less than 24 hours, from feeling in total control of her life to having absolutely no control of her life. The only thing she controls now is the knowledge of what she did with Caylee's body, and she's not about to give that up.

Son of Sam said his dog made him do it. With Casey, it's a 'script'.

Back to Nancy, I wonder if Heather has a script for Ambien. It sounds like she may have been sleep-driving.

OK, she filed a defamation lawsuit, where is she going to get anything from KC, that psycho has no funds.

IF there is any money made from books, tv, film, etc...but

I believe ZG and her attorney filed this MOSTLY to clear ZG's name and to call Casey on her lies nationally.

I never miss NG but last night, listening to the recorded interviews with Casey, something hit me like a ton of bricks and how I haven't picked up on it yet, I don't know.

LE is talking to her about how they need her help (this is obviously at the very beginning of the case). Her response was deafening to me. Where most people would respond in a way making it CLEAR that they would do anything they can to help, she immediately starts giving excuses as to why she won't be much help. Likewise, when asking her about info so they can track down ZG, she does the same, explaining how ZG is from NY but has moved several times and she'll probably be very hard to find.

I hate this chick.

I'll take a flying leap here and wager that Casey had no idea Zenaida Gonzalaz went to look at an apt at Sawgrass. The name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was one she coped from somewhere because she liked it. The whole thing is just a coincidence.

There are nthings that happen in the universe. Things that we actually do but do not realize. We do it with our minds, with our thoughts and often they are heard and they appear. If you say it over and over na dit is from your heart ..why doesnt the drugstore on the corner sell chocolate flavored chapstick...well you never know in a week or a month or a year it might appear.

Some say we can talk to clouds and ask them to move. Some people say all babies are born of a mother's birthwish unconscious to her perhaps but nevertheless to be fulfilled 9 months later.

maybe it wqs one of those things Cindy repeating her story so much for 2 years straight...she finally attracted a Zenaida ...or maybe it had nothing to do with that at all since I don't believe it was a call from the heart from Casey anyway.....just a fluke.

It was a different Zeniada anyway one with a fernandez in her name.....hey, this is what I would have said if I could have, not that I should have. If you had listened you would have known....ha. (that i was lying)

But didn't Casey describe the fake ZG as driving a car similar to the real Zenaida? Maybe she had been using the name for a while for her nanny and after Caylee's death, realized she needed to come up with a real ZG.

I wonder why Rob and LP are telling different stories about this.

When the story "originally" broke it was RD who gave the statement about it. He said they were in the car ALONE.

I think LP LATER stated KC brought up the script an additional time in the living room in front of CA, RD and LP. Although, I'm not 100% sure I'm confident in what LP says considering originally he didn't have ANY converstations with KC..he said that over and over. I will believe RD on this one since he originally told the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back