NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

It was KC's hair and fibers that wee found. But, 40 or 50 guys stepped forward, admitting to having samples of same. ;-)

I dunno, I always knew my boyfriend's phone number, even though the number changed about 10 times during our relationship, his was one phone number I had memorized. Weird.

Not so weird. I memorize phone #s AND email addys.

Very good point.

..amd Zanny was SO clever, she managed to intuit when all of the A's and Mallory might pop into and out of the house. Thus, she was never spotted.

She also carefull wiped away all finger prints, and vacuumed up all of her own DNA-- with a vacuum that she brought and took away each time.

LOL.....wonder if we're going to hear a "split personality" defense in the future ??.......(could be the *compelling story* JB speaks of ??)

Ya know, the (evil) Zanny does all the bad things,... then innocent ("mom of the year") KC comes out to cover-up the evil deeds.

could be KC's been *inventing* Zanny all this time for the purpose of having *someone* to blame.

Every credible shrink in the country would protest THAT one. It didn't even work in the 80s, when MPD was a fad diagnosis.

When Bianchi said that his evil alter "Steve" did it, we said, "Ok, then just fry STEVE." ;-)

Every credible shrink in the country would protest THAT one. It didn't even work in the 80s, when MPD was a fad diagnosis.

When Bianchi said that his evil alter "Steve" did it, we said, "Ok, then just fry STEVE." ;-)

I'm not saying it would work......

but, perhaps KC *thinks* this would work.......she's *invented* Zanny for some reason.

Sorry guy's if this is a repeat but I didn't have time to read all the way through the thread.

I so just need to vent when I was watching Nancy last night though every aspect of this case makes me want to :furious:!!!!!

When I saw LA pick up what was left on the sidewalk as a tribute to that angel and treat the flowers cross and cards with platen disrespect (as far as I could tell I don't even believe it was on their property) he did have to walk a little way's before he was able to spew out the usual threat of "don't make me call the police" pity that their love of all things police protection didn't extend to their grandchild and niece. Anyways sorry I lost my grip their for a moment. After I picked my jaw up off the floor and screamed out several adjective's that would make a Russian sailor blush. I have come to me breaking point. Any sympathy I had for this family was finally shattered. I only can think that their complete lack of thankfulness for the kindness and generosity and prayers of strangers in what is the worst period in their lives, is based on sheer jealousy that we as perfect strangers care more about this precious angel as a human being and not just as they think of her as their private cabbage patch doll.

I do believe that at some point on Nancy their was a couple of women that made the point that they were leaving their tokens their weather it turned out to be Callee or not because this is indeed someones child.

LA I only hope you have the balls to face the music and come here and understand that you had no right, no right in HELL to do what you did and treat those moment o's with the disrespect and callous nature. Unfortunately you are not God in Carnot on earth as you seem to want to be. I see you as a spoiled rotten little playground bully. To bad you couldn't have used your all powerfully weight to save your niece!!!!!!

Sorry guy's just had to unleash for a moment now back to our regularly scheduled program.

:truce: Oh and by the way I give up and wave the white flag you A's win as the family that will forever be remember for every wrong reason as human beings that are known to man!!!!

Enjoy your stay at the Ritz and 100.00 dinners while your supposed precious and oh so loved granddaughter is lying on the corners slab. True colors always shine throught he brightest in the end. :bang:

Ok rant over well maybe not Nancy will be back on tonight!!!!!

IMHO, she NEVER appeared loving in the photos. She was usually looking AWAY from the baby, directly into the camera. The photos were about HER and her "fashion accessory." Her in her "role" as "loving mother."

That is very true.

LP giving his theory. Caylee chloroformed on the 16th and wrapped in duct tape on the 18th to make it look like a kidnapping.

Except that part of me believes there was no kidnapping story in the beginning -- not until LA told CA that the baby was missing. CA asks "Who took her?" Viola - kidnapping story evolves.

Except that part of me believes there was no kidnapping story in the beginning -- not until LA told CA that the baby was missing. CA asks "Who took her?" Viola - kidnapping story evolves.

Every question that woman asks her daughter is a "leading" one, did you notice? All the questions in their videotaped jail convos "lead" Casey to tell more fabrications because the 2 of them, weirdly enough, develop the story as it goes along.

You'd think if they could get other dna off of it they could certainly get Caylees and know if it was post mortem. Not to be graphic but I did see a post here discussing fluids that leak from the mouth. Wouldn't that be on the tape as well as any saliva from Caylee?

You know strach? Right now, anything is possible. This has been nothing but a big web of lies within a circus ring. Any of these theories are possible now until we know for sure. Sick, sick, sick she is! (KC).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back