NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

I think this case rivals any "whodunnit" in the annals of history, fiction or nonfiction

LP....Is suggesting that Lee passed messages to the Meter Reader telling him where the body was

He just implicated the Meter Reader as being involved in this

LP, Geez! I like you but you are so off all the time. just chill LP

GA & CA Voluntarily gave fingerprints. LA would not until he had a subpoena. Says he's trying to protect his rights. Yea, right.

I have a real problem with this too. Trying to protect your rights I understand...but his niece is missing and then found dead...your holding up what ever it is that LE is going to get anyway...this reads stupid game to me. :mad:

I agree with LP on this. There is a daisy chain involving Lee, KC and this meter reader. What was his last comment about why he thinks this way? This is one of the most likely things LP has ever stated. Something is fishy about Lee and the meter reader.

Why would Casey want the body found????

- LP seen a video - a minute and a half video of exactly where the body was found- he would of never had said that if it wasnt true- I think this case is going to be much deeper than we thought- I think someone may just be pulled in as an accomplice or accomplice after the fact anyway-

LP..."I've said it a 1,000 times...I'm old fashoined...I believe in DNA & the FBI labs"

I am watching, they mentioned body had not been where found longer than a month....LA moved the body (<---my assumption from what was said)
I think that's exactly what's being suggested. When did the water recede in that same area where Caylee was found? Was it still there in mid-November when this video was shot by the PI? :confused:

LP....."Somebody was tipping the Meter Reader to where the Body was"

LP....Is suggesting that Lee passed messages to the Meter Reader telling him where the body was

He just implicated the Meter Reader as being involved in this
I don't believe Padilla for a minute! :mad:

Drew also thinks the meter reader's story is strange...

I think it is high time LP graciously tips his hat and rides off into a distant sunset somewhere. I am not sure how much more meddling I can take.

Also, offering the meter reader a reward under the condition that he gets to meet both with him and his lawyer-- Not helping LP!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back