Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

who did she say she thought zani might be? I heard Amy but I couldn't hear the other, did she say Jesse?

CA now believes that Zany is whomever now has Caylee or is Annie.

Playing the part of George's interview about retrieving the gas cans.

GA verbal with KC about getting into trunk of the car... KC says here's your f/n cans

This story that George is telling about the Gas cans is a little different from what he told Greta

what kind of kid really talks to their parents like that?

Played CA intv where she thinks Zanny is actually either AH or JG. Showed anti death penalty cartoon that KC had. Playing GA intv now- about him not liking the smell and now about how she didn't let him see in her trunk the gas can day. Talk about how KC referred to Caylee w/derogatory name in online chat w/sexpartner (snothead-was what she said but NG didn't mention it). Now NG is talking about KC searching for missing children websites as far back as March.

Researching missing children websits as far back as March. Planning ahead KC?

Searching missing kids sites as early as March

Does it irritate anyone else that GA felt the need to trick KC to get in the trunk. I mean WTH.... isn't he the father, he should have just went in the trunk. IMO this shows part of what went wrong with KC. Bad parenting. They let this girl run their household.

LOL. LP says Casey is "A study".
Isn't he diplomatic?!

Does it irritate anyone else that GA felt the need to trick KC to get in the trunk. I mean WTH.... isn't he the father, he should have just went in the trunk. IMO this shows part of what went wrong with KC. Bad parenting. They let this girl run their household.

Ya think?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back